[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Thats exactly what you should do ofcourse, but no matter what move they give it, Kyogre will still be better. Probably Gyarados aswell.

Probably the only worth mentioning is Rayquaza… Oh and 2 (male+female) partychu :

This is what I use for IV calculating:
https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator?locale=en

And this is what I use for gym progress checking: (also tells you how you can get the gold badge the fastest) https://qplanner.co.uk/tmp/pkmngo/

But for 100% you don’t need an iv checker lol

Went down to the front office for a coffee last night and caught a nice big CP Wooper. Made my coffee and decided to do some bag cleaning while there and discovered it was a 100% through the Appraisal. Raced back to the other end of the factory to my office to grab the other devices with the families accounts on them. By the time I returned it was a Wailmer.

3 Likes

I have two 100% IV Pokémon an Ivysaur (wild Bulbasaur catch) and an Electabuzz (egg).

What??? Really?

By end July, if you still cant get one, i’ll swap you a 100% Rhyhorn for Pidgey

Sadly the IV’s are rerolled upon trading

1 Like

Perhaps she now has one or more. It has been posted a year ago! :smile:

1 Like

Hah! Its been that long? Thought the problem was current. LOL!

because niantic is dumb

1 Like

Actually, it was very clever😉

But not funny😒

1 Like

Gem 2?
Since when do we have gems in Pokémon GO XD

Seriously, why is that a dumb idea by Niantic? the stardust cost and IV rerolls are the best part of the trading simply because it is needed. Needed to prevent abuse and hurt the spoofers/scan-users.

just because you can’t get what you wanted doesn’t make it a bad idea.

3 Likes

nonono it was the worst. You trade a mewtwo. Bam 20%. It’s a waste of dust, and too exspensive. I never experienced the iv go up only goes down. It’s basically gambling. Also people are still selling and still spoofing even with these features. Just remove both of those features to trading and it might actually be good.

1 Like

Two times I’ve traded, and in both cases IV has gone up.

1 Like

You mean their ivs change?

Not per se. If you trade away Any Pokemon you have a 1 in (16 times 16 times 16) chance of getting the 100% iv one. (16 since there are 16 different iv values for attack, Defense and stamina, namely 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Since the odds are likely not to be in your favour, you’ll end up with a lower iv Pokemon. But if one gets lucky, and gets the 1 in 4096 chance of getting the 100% iv of a trade (fun fact: these are also the shiny odds in the original Pokemon games from version X and Y and onward), they will be very happy and hopefully the 100% iv is a good Pokemon.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hah i beat ya i have 37