Pvp discussion

First challenge I got from a real person kicked my butt. I guess I need to practice.

2 Likes

Did training with 3 gyms leaders under Master league:
Mystic: Lapras, Gliscor, Articuno
Valor: Infernape, Electivire, Moltres
Instinct: Manectric, Milotic, Zapdos

2 Likes

I had 2 more challenges on Ultra League but sent them home with their tails between their legs. This is fun but I think it will be very distracting.

2 Likes

Under Ultra League:
Mystic: Alolan Ninetales, Glalie, Lapras
Valor: Alolan Marorak, Houndoom, Infernape
Instinct: Alolan Raichu, Magneton, Manectric

2 Likes

Under Great League:
Mystic: Magikarp, Feebas, Squirtle
Valor: Slugma, Vulpix, Charmander
Instinct: Magnemite, Mareep, Pikachu

1 Like

Just got a Sinnoh Stone from battle between friends

4 Likes

I just read that on Discord too. I haven’t done a 1500 CP fight yet

2 Likes

@5GodLink yeah I don’t have any TTars or Dragonites that weak. But good thinking ahead!

2 Likes

Note to self- Arboks and Butterfrees can’t compete the Dragonites and TTars even though they are same CP.

1 Like

i guess rewards are random too i didndt get any sinnoh stone.

4 Likes

I just battled a few much higher level players than myself and was able to hold my own. I didn’t beat them, but I went the distance, so it was sort of like the first Rocky movie. So if you guys get challenged by higher level players, don’t get discouraged.

2 Likes

I can choose the league and the trainer, but then when the mons are on the field the game just freezes :’( Haven’t been able to do a battle yet

1 Like

Just tried with my little brother it works I lost to him so he’s not getting nothing for Christmas now lol

lets battle @Cup

1 Like

Ok

I got 1 stone from this

1 Like

Shame that they dont even try to be a decent challenge at lower leagues
Even on Master, why Manectric?

Im 3-2 with a friend

have battled now, found out it didn’t freeze, but the icons aren’t displayed on the screen. I just randomly tapped my screen and found the “escape the fight” button, and somewhere else is the "ready’ button for the fight. But i can’t see them. Probably a layoutbug that not all Android devices are not propperly worked out. I’ve got a Sony ZXS. Anyone else with this problem? Should I post this under support aswell?

btw I won :slight_smile:

I think it’s a blast, I just wish that you could battle for more rewards, even if there is a decline in how valuable they are the further you go. As it stands, I don’t really have enough incentive to keep fighting 
 though I want to. lol

Anyone wanna battle

1 Like