Post your Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf

So you finally stopped passing by all the Uxie raids; eh, @NotanotherKangaskhan ?
With that being just 20 CP higher than the minimum non-weather-boosted range, I’m guessing that you would categorize it as :poop:.

I only did it as I went to take back a non Gold Gym on the way to work and that stupid thing had only just started the Raid timer so did it with the other family member accounts for the GXP.
I haven’t even bothered checking the IV as these are just Dex fillers so having a high IV’s holds no interest.
If only I had been 15min earlier I wouldn’t have felt the need to get some GXP points for my travel.

Don’t worry, NaK – I won’t start any rumors that you cared about the quality of a pokemon you were raiding only to have in the dex…

If it were possible to get it into the dex without even touching it at all, you’d have done that, I’m sure. :grin:

True that.
Silhouettes don’t count.
I feel really dirty when I raid crap mon on Ex Gyms just to get one done for an Ex Pass chance.
Worst recently has been Krikot and Granbull. Needed a good cleansing after doing those.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::laughing: That’s beautiful. And the Azelf was unintentional.

Compared to that I’m a ‘bottom feeder’, who raids Tier3 and Tier4 hoping that I might get another TM for it (and even an occasional Tier1 or Tier2 for golden razzies and the chance of getting a rare candy).

Tonight I raided yet another Alolan Raichu and a decent Azelf:

That makes 9 now. I might raid a few more while it’s here (in hopes of finding a perfect one).

1 Like

Best one so far. Video below:

3 Likes

It’s usually a challenge to round up a group for raids on my day off, since it’s a work day for most others. Finally getting my Discord hookup working has been an absolute godsend for the effort.

This was probably the highlight of a Monday afternoon of chasing T5 eggs around town:

Thought I was going to lose it as the balls-remaining count approached 0 – these buggers seem as prone to break free from capture as any raid boss I can recall…

1 Like

Joined in 4 Azelf raids today, going 6 for 8 on capturing the defeated boss. ColdDeadVeins on Discord showed off a perfect Azelf today. It continues to elude me; but this is a pretty nice one.

2 Likes

Has everybody’s interest in Azelf diminished to nothing by now? The teams showing up to raids are lower in both size and frequency than just last week. Torchic Day can’t come too soon; I’m starting to build up my stash of Pokeballs and Pineaps for it already.

It’s not so much the interest in my town, but the Raids themselves seem to be diminishing. I’ve only seen one or two within a three-hour period.

1 Like

Just stopped on way to pick up @Jaxxon8. Saw on Discord they were about to go in, so joined in.

1 Like

Interest in the current T5 has died real quick locally.
I’m avoiding them and doing Snorlax, Tyranitar or Shinx instead.
They are collector Pokemon only and being up there with as frustrating as Kyogre to throw and catch = not much fun.

1 Like

People are starting to lose interest on it after first week, they say it wastes them a lot of golden razz berries on catching them even it is the 2nd best psychic type

1 Like

Today was hit and miss. Some Azelf Raids were almost ignored, while others we had to split into groups. I do sense weariness of the Raid Boss, but that’s normal halfway through.

1 Like

Others around here rarely show interest in raiding Ttars anymore.

But some do still go for Azelf, so I’m still joining in, mostly to gather rare candy, TMs, and stardust, but also for the chance to find a hundo.

I’d rather have another 100% Ttar as I can use that. A 100% Lake Trio has no use and would make me more annoyed than happy it’s stolen the RNG luck of something useful.

I’d love to have a few more attack Ttars, too! But I can’t raid 'em alone and don’t see much interest from others on the area discord. A lot of players seem more inclined to not raid at all than to use their daily free raid pass on a raid below Tier 5.

I did TTar raids with my kids before Larvatar CD. Now there isn’t much point for us. But a lot of the newer local players still do them.

In my area, there are still players chasing ttar and Dragonite raids, why not use free pass on them if there are people raiding them.

Did a weather-boosted Azelf raid today; What a load of fun! Lost the 2243 CP one. But bagged the 2293. :sunglasses:

I had never seen a CP higher than 1900, and when I saw the pair of 2200s I nearly dropped my phones. Caught the hundo on the last ball.

1 Like