Post your sinnoh stone evolutions

I doubt that. Gens 4 and 5 have nine Legendaries respectively, while Gen 6 has 3 Legendaries and 3 Mythicals, some with alternate forms which could provoke some interesting Special Research quests for Zygarde and Hoopa specifically. Gen 6 would likely been dominated by returning Legendaries, particularly from Gens 4 and 5 to have Shinies. Gen 7 has 7 Legendaries and 3 Mythicals. If anything, it will likely be too crowded.

This is a conversation for another thread regarding the future, so I say if you want to talk about that more, we can start a new topic about it. I donā€™t want to derail this topic again.

EDIT: I started one here: Timetable of Future Generation Releases (Supposition and Speculation)

But I doubt one legendary a month can drag the game along without new features, they will have to start releasing them faster and faster

1 Like

Letā€™s keep this on topic now. Discuss it more in the link I provided.

8 down, 3 to goā€¦

20181226_033435000_iOS

96%, perfect HP and Attack. I do have a plan for this one since it does know an all-Flying-type moveset. Might be a slight hindrance to those Fighting-type Gym Attackers.

1 Like

Got Sinnoh Stone from training but didnt have enough candies to get Dusknoir, lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Got another one.
@alex9945 look at the timešŸ˜›

4 Likes

Nice progress made by quite a few.
Being able to do the 3 PvP and one Trainer battle a day is a massive advantage.
I havenā€™t got a stone in 5 maybe 6 days now from Trainer only battles while the family members accounts are averaging 1 a day from being able to do the 4 Battles.
Iā€™ve got the Pokemon and no Stones while they have the Stones and not the good Pokemon I do. Quite amusing really.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only gotten two from PvP battles so far. XD

I got noneā€¦

Thatā€™s interesting. The Family Member accouts never got any stones in the first 2 weeks when they were a given as they never completed a quest each day and by the time they completed enough they became random.
Surely this is too co-incidental that because they got no stones in the first 2 weeks they are being gifted stones through the PvP battles and itā€™s not just pure RNG?
Theyā€™ve only done the PvP in the last 4 days in a row. All have got 2 stones on one of the days from the 4 Battles.

I DID finally get one from a Team Leader Battle. The odds seem to be about 1 in 7. All I can say is to keep trying.

1 Like

Iā€™m only 5 down 6 to go

2 Likes

I havenā€™t yet, all I get is 500 dust, little by little, adding up

1 Like

I battled all 3 team leaders for practice and just got stardust on first. If you donā€™t get stone on first, the next you will just be working towards Trainer Badge probably.

1 Like

Yeah, that is my goal. I practice with sub 1500 CP in ML

1 Like

As of last night, I now have them all. Now I need to save stones up for future use.

That and I got a 98% Electabuzz that I MUST evolve into my second Electivire. :smiley:

Got this stone from a Field Research Breakthrough tonight.

20181227_070632000_iOS

A 96% Porygon-Z, only with perfect HP and Defense. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Landed two stones tonight. Hello 98% Electivire!

2 Likes