Post your Shadow Pokemon

2 Likes

Honoring your last post buddy. Hope you are still doing well…

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m still dissapointed they extended Entei for a whole freaking month. It allready takes too long to get that Giovanni medal gold and this way it will never be.

I was nearly done with my fourth Giovanni quest when TGR fatigue set in. Only Cliff and Giovanni are left, and that’s where I intend to leave it.

The first time was worth the hassle, and even the second time. The third felt like a waste of time, and the fourth is just … nah.

Sadly not 1 of them any good to Purify and stat spreads are completely wrong for PvP.

1 Like

Click on picture for full picture

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t believe I just beat Giovanni with Rhypherior, Vaporeon, and Arcanine.

4 Likes

How do you even do that?! :joy:

I must have been really lucky because Arcanine was down to one HP when I triggered her crunch attack and knocked out suicune.

3 Likes

:100: :sparkles:

5 Likes

5 Likes

From Go Fest

4 Likes

1 Like

Another good-IV shadow Pokemon

2 Likes

Shiny shadow! :+1:

6 Likes

I still don’t quite understand how I managed to get five of these. But finishing a couple of old research quests that end in a Giovanni faceoff, plus completing current event quests, somehow turned out well. Never could have imagined that procrastination could be profitable. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I only have two Shadow Mewtwo, but their IV’s are amazing. One will turn out 96% when Purified and the other 98% so I might max them out as Shadow.

2 Likes