2 Likes

These are ones I got today…

3 Likes

from today

2 Likes

Tonight.

2 Likes

Finally

That grass rocket was a born looser. So much easier than the poison rocket.

1 Like

My first shadow Snorlax! Team GO Rocket grunt’s Pokemon: Snorlax, Charizard, Snorlax. The team I used to win the battle:
Machamp (Counter / Dynamic Punch) 2804 CP
Omastar (Mud Shot / Ancient Power) 2542 CP
Dragonite (Dragon Tail / Draco Meteor) 3168 CP

1 Like

I’ve been putting my SS in another thread. I’ll start putting them in here from now on.
I encountered a few of the new combos this morning before I saw the announcement they were coming.
I did a Snorlax/ Snorlax/ Snorlax for Snorlax.
After seeing what I was up against I got out of the fight and selected a team of 3 L40 100% Machamps with Counter / Dynamic Punch.
My Machamps got obliterated by 1 1/2 of the Snorlax’s. This had me scratching my head as I pummel Snorlax in Gyms with Machamps. PvP is a whole different beast obviously
Re did battle but this time used my L40 Ttar with Smack Down / Stone Edge and 2 Bite / Crunch.
The Smack Down one took out 2 1/2 Snorlax on its own for an easy win.

All will be going on Gyms to earn their keep then transfer once job is done.

1 Like

Finally something big IV
This will go 100% when Sprinkled with Holy water.

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Notched up the 100 Grunt battles last night.
Yet to get the Dratini reward battle and only 1 Snorlax so far too.
Had my first 3x Magikarp for you guessed it Magikarp last night. With over 7K Candy I thought why not evolve a Shadow Gary. Wasted Dust Powering it up to my rotation Gym duty level but happy with the decision for cool factor.
It’s disappointing I can’t give it a better Charge Move over the pop gun default move.

4 Likes

He looks cool I want 1

Was running tight for time driving to city for work 25yr dinner. Saw a black stop on way and decided at last moment to do it.
Glad I did.

I’ll take this on to 1400-1500co once I collect a bit more dust. Candy not an issue.

2 Likes

Picked up this nice high CP Shadow between Ray Raids.

3 Likes

Since I’ve found out L10 is as good as it gets I evolved it and Dropped a little Dust on it to join my Gym leavers crew.
Evolved it came in at 1031cp

5 Likes