Post your NEWEST shiny

On my way to the raid hour on Wednesday I got this pink elephant :star_struck:
Of course this meant no shiny Heatran for me… But I’ll hunt on…

8 Likes

My first shiny in 2020! :star_struck: It’s my second shiny Shellder, but I’m glad because I like both shiny Shellder and Cloyster and now I can have them both!

8 Likes

Allready traded my 3rd away with my friend for a shiny Budew. This became a random lucky 89% and his Heatran became exactly the same as my 2127 one.

4 Likes

Fourth taillow yesterday #wrongshizzle
Also 16th eevee - no picture, couldn’t be bothered :confused:

5 Likes

Miserable wet day here in the UK but recompense came in the shape of a shiny shellduffer.
As it was my second (from 1714 encounters) I immediately enrolled it into the Blue Cloyster Cult :grinning:

6 Likes

Haven’t seen this one since its Community Day…a year ago.

4 Likes

Hatched this one.

9 Likes

Every time I click on a Tailow, @celery , I hope to see green and orange. Nice catch.

Lots of weather-boosted Heatran this last week, but my first shiny one last night was not:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Raided Heatran once this evening and was overjoyed to get a double shiny.

11 Likes

After 3,5 times its own Shiny rate, I finally, or Shinally, got my Shiny Scyther!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:I wasn’t even looking when I encountered it. :sweat_smile: I still can’t believe it!

9 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

5th time for both of these… :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Getting my first shiny Onix seemed to take forever. Got my fourth this morning from completing a field research task. Couldn’t coax it to produce the spiral sparkles for a screen shot, though, and finally gave up after a dozen tries…

7 Likes

Was actually searching for Shiny Kabuto, because I know a good Kabuto nest, but this one is a nice one, either. :grin:

9 Likes

Two shinies literally back-to-back.

6 Likes

And then my first Alolan Shiny!

7 Likes

It is definitely the year of the rat! My seventh… sheesh!:confused:

8 Likes

FINALLY! lol

8 Likes