Post your NEWEST shiny

That’s number five of these. :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

Finally landed one that has been eluding me.

12 Likes

13 Likes

NIce one. Wanna trade?

Already saved it for your friend in Rijswijk :joy:

I know. Was sitting next to him yesterday while he pas planning the trade.:joy: But I have better dogs then him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:star_struck:

Also, I seem to be getting more off-event Shinies than event Shinies this event. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Got this in the morning. Still no shiny regional though

13 Likes

It’s almost been a year since I’ve hatched my last Shiny. :tired_face:

3 Likes

It has been a few thousand catches since my last non-CD shiny… :cry::sneezing_face:

Who needs a shiny regional when you got a shiny Alola? Nice Grimer.

2 Likes

Another one high on the Long-Saught-Finally-Caught list (actively hunted for longer than 15 months for one of these)

10 Likes

Getting frustrated seems to work (it’s a Drifloon)

11 Likes

Shinies that I’m shocked not to have yet:

• Zigzagoon
  • Poochyena
  • Buneary

I have caught SO MANY of these three! lol

2 Likes

I have caught these two the most of all at full odds, haha. Even hatched a Shiny Poochyena last year. If international trading was possible, I could give you the complete Shiny families of both of them.

2 Likes

I’d trade you buneary if international trading was a thing I’ve caught 4 shinies.
I’m surprised I haven’t found a shiny pidgey or sunkern yet

1 Like

For me it’s Natu that keeps eluding me, and also Magikarp has only shown up in gold once after I don’t know how many checks. Way more than 1000 at least.

Here’s my shiny list with only what I have, not my dex entries. The list will increase when o evolve some of my Shiny’s.

@Ryan21: See … I now have a shiny Pidgey and have caught TWO shiny Sunkern. Oddly enough, I’ve landed THREE shiny Aron. lol

@Jormdeworm: Yes! Natu is another one that has eluded me. I have checked like 900 of them.

Got this darker colored costumed cutie, which is maybe one of the rarest Shinies in game, but I just want to know why I can’t find Shiny Ghosties. Lol

13 Likes