Post your NEWEST shiny

You’re the boss. Literally. You are Giovanni. :rocket:

2 Likes

NotanotherSHINYKangaskhan… oh YESSSS!!! :wink::grin::sunglasses: :kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo: :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:!!!

12 Likes

10 Likes

You lucky dog!

4 Likes

After finishing my first 3 Mewtwo Redux raids Monday afternoon and going 0 shinies for 6 between my two trainers, this hatched.

It was disappointing to get something so ordinary from an egg that’s supposed to be able to hatch shiny regionals; but as someone on this board once so aptly observed, a shiny is a shiny is a shiny. So I’ll take the cold consolation of shiny Pichu and get back at looking for shiny Mewtwo today or tomorrow’s dinner hour (depending on how busy work gets).

10 Likes

7 Cat Raids last night. Got one on the second one and this big surprise this morning in my office this morning a Shiny PatRat.
I can’t post the pics as I’m getting file size too big error.
Solved problem finding a simple free image re-sizer.

9 Likes

4 raids tonight and got one of these…

9 Likes

Hmm had two already, but I guess it is better then nothing…

9 Likes

Still don’t have one of those yet!^^^

4 Likes

Happened much sooner than anticipated, but I don’t plan on stopping. I need as many chances for Mewtwo as I can get, and failing that, I plan to Lucky Trade the hell out of it.

Video below:

9 Likes

Did 6 raids and no shiny mew2

11 Likes

I’ll happily take one of your hands lol

1 Like

On my twelfth raid of the Mewtwo week both of my phones got a shiny. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Caught Justin Trudeau doing his impersonation of a reverso-Lileep this evening…
…and since I missed out on it during its release event it gives me a chance to utter my new favourite portmanteau… SHINALLY!!! :grinning:

10 Likes

It looks like many people are getting their shiny Mewtwo, I don’t need to post mine, lol

1 Like

The shade, honey, I LIVE!! XD

2 Likes

Hi, it’s me again.

This one is a Shiny I actually wanted because I didn’t manage to complete the Shiny Chikorita family during its Community Day (I was stuck in a theme park’s roller coaster queue for 1,5 hours during its CD).

9 Likes

9 Likes

I’m shocked, honestly. I only clicked on a few of them today.

10 Likes