Post your NEWEST shiny

Number six🤦🏻‍♂️

14 Likes

Shameful envy being experienced here… Never stopped going after every bunny I see, and still never got a shiny.

Congrats to ya, @Jormdeworm. If we ever cross paths, I’ll gladly trade you one of my shiny dogs for one of your shiny bunnies…

4 Likes

I have most of the dogs in Shiny too, but if it helps you, then I’ll definitely give a Shiny Buneary to you if we ever manage to meet. I see all these pink Bunnies more as means of exchange.

3 Likes

I got the swimming-pool coloured jet plane out of weekly research… w0oT!

18 Likes

I caught a shiny Ho-oh a few days ago. I didn’t post it because it’s the third time that it’s happened, which is crazy. lol

4 Likes

I wish I could catch my “third shiny Ho-oH”

5 Likes

I feel your pain

If I could trade one to you, I would. I certainly don’t need three. lol

1 Like

2 nights ago the Wife wanted to go out and do Cresselia Raids as she wanted a Shiny one. I reluctantly agreed as I have no interest in that Pokémon or it’s Shiny.
We did an Absol first then 4 Rainbow Goose in a row. We do the first 2 with all being caught the I got a Shiny on the 3rd one but never said anything. The wife got hers on the 4th one and I got a second one in a row.

9 Likes

Third Shiny of these, fourth Shiny overall in my own apartment (others were Wailmer, Magikarp and Shuppet).

Congrats on the double Shiny @NotanotherKangaskhan!

15 Likes

Wait, I thought you had a parental account…how do you have a wife

1 Like

15 Likes

Riggt on buddy been looking for 1

1 Like

So many shinies i dont have!

1 Like

Second one, and better than the last one…barely.

Video below:

11 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Been wildly crabby for lack of shinies before, but never seen a wild shiny Krabby. Congrats!

2 Likes

This is number 4!

13 Likes