Post your NEWEST shiny

Man I thought you were going to say something funny you let me down

2 Likes

Ran out of likes for the day

1 Like

To make sure nothing went wrong, I went with evolving my Shinies first before my 98% normal Eevees. Thankfully, nothing went wrong.

9 Likes

Nice. Would be nicer if there were a little more difference in appearance between the shiny and the ordinary, though.

3 Likes

How

The shiny glaceon looks virtually the same as my ordinary glaceon – the only difference being a tiny bit more contrast between light and dark parts of the body. The glaceon page on the GoHub gives a side-by-side that makes it pretty obvious:
471 ordinary
471shiny

2 Likes

Sadly its the same thing with Leafeon, the shiny is just a bit darker.

2 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

A day later, another repeat Shiny…

10 Likes

This was a hard-earned one. Not by the numbers (it was my 31st Absol seen), but we barely made it to the raid. I had seen it hatch from home, and suggested we could do this raid. Hubby said ok, but he wanted to do a quick lap or two around town for catching and shiny hunting (and stocking up on Pokéballs) before that. We came to the raid when the timer had 30 seconds left. Still in the lobby I said “for having to rush that hard to get here, at least one of us deserves a shiny”. Well, it was me :grin::star_struck:
On top of that: it’s even my best Absol

11 Likes

Me and my brothers have been trying to get 1 for a long time congrats

1 Like

8 Likes

The second one I caught.

6 Likes

A 67% IV.

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Why get a bland shiny torchic, when you can get an E P I C Lotad ?

10 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes