Post your NEWEST shiny

nice aipom

3 Likes

Great timing with that pic, too, @Cup. Its angry expression is very hard to catch since it happens so quickly, and then right back to that creepy grin.

3 Likes

Still no Aipom 0/445 and broke my run of a Shinny Toilet Duck every second day.

2 Likes

Thanka, was excited to snag that one this morning :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I didnā€™t think I was going to catch him he broke out of two balls then I started to get nervous

2 Likes

#wrongshiny

12 Likes

Lol I got a shiny Psyduck
In PokƩmon Quest

3 Likes

OMG FINally my computer is working so I can do stuff again

4 Likes

Finally managed to find a Shiny during this event. Itā€™s the wrong one, but that doesnā€™t matter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I have the Growlithe family complete now. And I was actually about to delete the Research I got it fromā€¦

Sadly I do already have a Shiny Arcanine, so I have to wait until I get another Shiny Growlithe I think.

12 Likes

almost lost it when this guy popped up. Iā€™ve only seen a handful of people who have this.

15 Likes

That aint no Guy :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I do also only see a handful of people that even find a regular Geodude. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yeah he only recently started spawning for me again, but mostly just in partly cloudy. I think they actually had disabled the shiny version for a long time and brought it back. Same goes for shiny Krabby, Tailow and a few others.

2 Likes

You are king now

2 Likes

Outstanding combination of stats and shininess with that Growlithe, @Jormdeworm.

Great live-action screenshot, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t notice the CP on that Golden Geodude until now, @Punk828 ā€¦ makes it even sweeter.

Should we, maybe, call it a Geodame, though? (And what a fine dame she is!)

1 Like

Yeah ā€˜sheā€™ is actually L30 with a 76iv and 15 attack. Not a bad specimen at all!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have actually made a screen video of me catching that Shiny Growlithe but I donā€™t know how to post screen videos on the forum.

2 Likes

One could say she has a rock hard body lol

4 Likes

I think you can post it on youtube and send a link here.

1 Like