Post your NEWEST shiny

My 1st LUCKY SHINY (shiny lucky?) Traded a regular bagon with high CP since my lucky friend plays far less than I do & she only planned to catch enough for 1 Salamance

2 Likes

I’ll probably have it chillin on top of captured gyms in near future LOL

2 Likes

@NotanotherKangaskhan passing on 2gyms & catching shiny shinx instead-> SWEET! I see you’ve been stacking up the shinx candies! I try to make it to as many shinx & magikarp raids as possible searching for the shiny variants. Golden shinx looks dope PROPS!

1 Like

8 Likes

Seems I found some shinyluck again.

9 Likes

I want an orange sherbet Shellder! lol

3 Likes

I Pinapped them in the early days but stopped a while ago now.
Hatching 4 maybe 5 Shinx gives the Candy a big boost.

1 Like

My first shiny!
Also, a perdy Vulpx

9 Likes

first raid

12 Likes

I just hatched this green cutie :star_struck:

9 Likes

Phew! Caught around 250 wabbits before this cutie hopped into view :grinning:

11 Likes

11 Likes

One late raid yesterday, only the second one so far. Was a great shiny day :grin:

13 Likes

I’ve just got my wrong-colored Easter Bunny😁

11 Likes

Is that pretty Vulpix really a shiny, @Piskie ? It looks Alolan to me.

I wish the Pokemon-details display gave a clearer indication for shinies. (That little icon with 3 gleams inside that’s used in the Pokemon-list display would be perfect for the job…)

[[ on second thought: I probably mis-read @Piskie’s comment… It wasn’t calling the Vulpix shiny – it referred to the Vulpix as “perdy” and the Shinx as shiny. Didn’t realize that until my morning caffeine kicked in…]]

3 Likes

That Vulpix is an Alolan.

2 Likes

I got mine today too, and it’s getting me coins, hope it can last past midnight :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

12 Likes

It’s my second.

12 Likes

^^^I have the shiny plusle but not minum

2 Likes