Post your NEWEST shiny

8 Likes

And another one. Iā€™m being pretty lucky with this event so far. This one I already had, but Iā€™ll still take it.

10 Likes

Finally got a Shiny I wanted!

13 Likes

Ivs??

1 Like

@Jormdeworm, your shiny luck extended to raid, next up alolan Marorak

1 Like

next its gonna be one thats not released yet lmao

2 Likes

4 shinies in 6 days. Thatā€™s been a great week.

9 Likes

My shinyluck has dried up. Only one hatched. Zero event or non-event shiny caught since March 15.

3 Likes

~83%

I do not have an Alolan Marowak yet, do you know if itā€™s duoable? Then Iā€™m going to try that.

1 Like

Although itā€™s abit old, you may have your friend help you out, https://pokemongohub.net/post/guide/alolan-marowak-raid-guide/

3 Likes

Hmmm, he is not that good in the game. Iā€™ll try it once, but I donā€™t think we will manage it. But Iā€™ll try Shinx or Drifloon for another Shiny from a Raid.

2 Likes

Yeah, once you have it in your dex, you may not want to raid it again

1 Like

It donā€™t mind raiding it another time actually, if I can. I will also still be raiding Alolan Raichu, even though I have his Shiny variant. I now want to try to Solo him. I actually wanted to do that yesterday (that was also why I went to the Raichu Raid) but then two TL24 account joined. I didnā€™t see them anywhere, but I decided to give it a go and I did just do the Raid. Glad I didšŸ˜

3 Likes

To me, Alolan Raichu raid is ā€œbetterā€ than Alolan Marorak because you have to have another higher level account or find another player or two to raid it, but given how long it has been released and itā€™s not that meta relevant, many players donā€™t want to raid it anymore.

The most difficult moveset to solo against Alolan Raichu is its double electric with Wild Charge

3 Likes

I wish I can raid

1 Like

If you can drive, you can come over to raid here

2 Likes

Wellā€¦
From the Ā« send 2 gifts to a friend Ā» task. When is my shiny luck going to end?

14 Likes

Ride the wave while your on it.
If I didnā€™t have bad luck I wouldnā€™t have any luck at all :grinning:

5 Likes

13 Likes