Post your NEWEST shiny

@Thorend, congratulations, is it possible to get shiny Magikarp from similar quest?

2 Likes

I got this during Treecko Community Day hours.

20190323_225446000_iOS

11 Likes

Shiny Sunkern does really like me🤔 It’s my third one already.

9 Likes

Third day with a Shiny in a row now.

10 Likes

Yes I believe both are currently available from that quest.

3 Likes

Yes, both Magikarp and Houndour are possible rewards for the ‘Catch 10 Pokémon’ task.

4 Likes

Congrats! I’m chasing this one. lol

2 Likes

It randomly popped up next to a Gym.

1 Like

I have less but it feels like I’ve checked 3000…

Thanks @Thorend and @Jormdeworm, I just would like to see if their shiny versions would be possible rewards from that quest, I have not heard anything about it

2 Likes

Should be possible.

1 Like

For me it now feels like it still is Community Day. :pensive::rofl:

8 Likes

:blush: I’m so lucky. Caught it yesterday night. It only spawnes at night or in early morning. And the event ends tonight.

9 Likes

Is the Blue/Clear eye the only difference for a Shiny Moon?

After I catched one ‘by accident’ for my friend yesterday (He asked me to spin a ‘catch 10 ground types’ quest I was standing next to. There was 1 Lunatone next to the stop, so I automaticaly checked it: shiny!) I have one for myself now too! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I thought it was the only difference, but it’s also a little bit paler. Though the difference is hardly hard to spot. A bit like shiny Gengar I’d say.

5 Likes

You almost caught a shiny every day :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been catching a shiny every day since Treecko CD now. Curious what I’ll get today😁

Edit: It was Roselia.

4 Likes

Ride that wave of luck while you can.
I can’t remember the last time I caught a Shiny during these 1-2 day/week theme events.
If it’s not a 3hr quest special or CD I don’t get them on release into the game. Any I get I get much later outside of their original launch into the game.
2600 Eggs and no hatched Shiny either.

shiny charm much

1 Like