Post your NEWEST shiny

I asked to question on local Discord last night how many Possible available to get Shiny in the game right now including evolved forms that can’t be caught Shiny in the Wild.
178 was the number someone came back with.

I just finished making a Spreadsheet for my 100% and Shiny’s that tracks the numbers of each Pokemon and column for multiples of that Pokemon.
Counting multiples its 152 Shiny
As for different Shiny Pokemon I’m 52/208.
I could boost that number by around 8-10 at a guess as I never evolved quite a few CD day Shiny as the IV’s on Larvitar, Dratini and Swinub were so pathetic I didn’t really see a point on the day and just haven’t got around to it. I had a collection of >93% Larvitar so did them for Smack Down. Beldum was the only one I got some useful ones as Meteor Mash was a must have move.

Cheers for the update count Punica. 208 makes may ratio even worse :rofl::rofl:
I’ll still use my Spread Sheet as its set for future Gens as well.
For myself, I wont count Aloan Marowak and all Pickachu line Hats.

1 Like

If you want to keep track then this is easy and complete:

4 Likes

this is my list (108/208):

4 Likes

I just use the Go Ranger app for that. Works great!

2 Likes

Good approach. Are the Alolan variations just superficial like the Pikachu hats, though?

1 Like

7 Likes

Finally …

9 Likes

It’s pretty especially it’s female shiny

2 Likes

Don’t know how to post pictures but I hatched my first shiny last week. It was a pichu from a 2k egg that I had gotten from an event last summer.

3 Likes

Congratulations man

Finally, after 82 encounters I’ve found my very first Shiny Aerodactyl! I’d been hunting for 2 hours and 50 hours and no results today and had already given up the hope again, until this Purple Aerodactyl appeared! The ‘funny’ thing was that I got it from the PokéStop that is the closest one to my home. Did the Research, tapped on the Claim Reward button, stopped paying attention and when I looked at my phone again I saw this! It’s been like a month since I’ve seen the Sparkles again. And it’s the third time in a row now that the Shiny I get was from a Research, with number one being Cubone and number two being a lot of Clamperl.

10 Likes

someone post that shiny rayquaza so i can drop 30 raid passes…oh wait

3 Likes

hatched this after rayquaza raids :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I like your spreadsheet! I like to do something similar when I’m deciding which specimen to evolve, except my notes are handwritten on misprinted documents from work. I just change the titles on top of columns & fill in the fields as I scan them. I admire the effort you put in, PROPS

2 Likes

9 Likes

Congrats on the shellder only three people in town have 1 my brother’s been trying like crazy to get one

It’s going slow atm. When I have a little more time to go grinding Pokémon I’ll hope to get at least 2 or 3 a week if i’m making 50km+ a week. (In a good week I can easily catch 400+ Pokémon without an event, with raised spawns 600+ or extreme spawning like with Swinub happend even 700 is possible. All without buying a single ball)

These I have now:

Summary

Actually have more registered. Got 2 squirtle, one I evolved in a Blastoise. Needed him for a valor-gym that was constantly filled with fire Pokémon

31/208 (Caught / Released). Got 3 Eevee, but keep them untill I got enough Eevee for all evolutions. Also have a 2nd Makuhita waiting to evolve.

I always wait until I have enough shinys for the next evolution, so the weakest stays and the best get the end-form (eventually). Could have 21 extra shiny checked if I just evolved straight away and mark all the shiny marked as caught on the dex.

2 Likes

18 raids done & got this guy earlier this week while on my lunchtime walk. Ok IVs but it’s a shiny!

12 Likes

Two high IV pokemon, Swablu and Shinx, Swab at 73% IV perfect atk and def along with and Shinx at 93% with 15 atk. Good day yesterday, still need that Shiny Charmander, Taillow, Mankey, Machop, and Magikarp, Mankey spawns SO OFTEN in my area, I am surprised I have no shiny Angry Monkey yet.

4 Likes

Over 1,500 swablu caught & no shiny so far… :disappointed_relieved:
The other half now has 3 but I refuse to trade her for it. I’ll catch that little punk for myself :metal:t3::face_with_raised_eyebrow::metal:t3:
I did however get a 2nd shiny poochyena today on my lunchtime walk also! The local botanical gardens are coming up with the goods recently!

5 Likes