Post your NEWEST shiny

2/3 of my latest shinys are showing above gyms! I hit them up omw home & was stoked to see em as I drove off triumphantly

7 Likes

Event over, not one Shiny anything.
Surprised, No.
Disappointed, only a little due to no no expectation to get one.

5 Likes

Just between you and me, getting Shinies at full odds is a lot more satisfying.

7 Likes

Definitely agree with that.
Good thing is that you can get both Mankey and Machop from Field Research too, so I’ll give that a try. The tasks are ‘Battle in a Gym’ and ‘Battle in a Gym 5 times’ for people who want try them, too.

3 Likes

All I got from the event was a shiny sunkern

3 Likes

All i got was a shiny latias. Thanks @Punica :joy:

4 Likes

Agreed – a lot more satisfying than getting shinies at slanted odds.

But getting shinies at slanted odds is still more satisfying than getting no shinies at all. It’s seemed like months since the last time I encountered any shiny that wasn’t defending a gym (i.e. since I even had a chance to capture one).

(added: And having unavoidably missed both of the last 2 CD events, saying it’s been months is not an exaggeration.)

5 Likes

8 Likes

I will give you anything you want for just one baby Hulk

1 Like

You’ve got some IMPRESSIVE Shinies since the Clamperl RD event ended!

4 Likes

How did you get the hundo shiny!!!

4 Likes

I got a shiny clamperl!

5 Likes

Congrats buddy

2 Likes

Team Valor is proud!

3 Likes

Yea man i got lucky and hit a shiny spree. Got like 4 in 2 days.

5 Likes

I actually have 3 or 4 shundos.

5 Likes

My 3 shinies of the showdown event. Not too bad, considering that I only played during the first and last day, since I was on holidays. The 2 fighting ones during the first day, and the very unexpected full odds one during the last. All 3 were brand new shinies for me, so I’m pretty happy. Though I would have loved to get shiny Machop, I suppose I’ll have to find someone willing to trade that one.

5 Likes

My mistake must be playing every day and catching bucket loads of Pokemon :exploding_head:
Total count from 6 Meltan Boxes, Rat/Pidgey event, the recent Fighting event plus everything else that can be Shiny at the same time = 0 Shiny

2 Likes

I play Pokemon GO just about every day–exceptions mainly due to inclement weather–but I’ve calculated that my luck is only slightly above most, although I’m behind on Shiny luck. This month mainly has been the exception to that rule.

Here’s a list of all the Shiny Pokemon I have–barring repeats which have been very few and far between outside of Community Day. Hopefully you can read it fine, but as you can see, there can be some gaps.

Many of the Shinies I’ve caught were either during the events, or a YEAR after them. Magikarp was almost two full years after it.

4 Likes

That’s harsh, 6 Meltan boxes with no shinies
 I didn’t think that was possible.

1 Like