Post your NEWEST shiny

Evolving it you can do allways, but you can never go back if you catch a shiny Pikachu.

2 Likes

I try not to evolve shines till I see if any one want to trade first

People should go to “De Hulk” in the Netherlands for their shiny machop

https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?language=nl&params=52_038_010_N_5_01_020_E_type:city_scale:25000_region:NL&pagename=De_Hulk_(plaats)

3 Likes

My 2nd:

7 Likes

Going through the updates here just reminds me how long it’s been since a shiny of any kind came my way. I want all of these; but the Incredible Hulk (shiny Machop evolved into shiny Machamp) is at the top of my wish list right now.

3 Likes

I understand I want a shiny Machamp so bad

1 Like

@5GodLink do traded shinies count?

1 Like

Still looking for a shiny Machop and Mankey. My friend was walking with me and caught TWO shiny Machop within five minutes! lol

5 Likes

I’ve checked over 200 of both Makuhita, Machop & Mankey, but still haven’t found a shiny. I think around 100 Meditite too, and like 300+ non-event Pokémon that can possibly be shiny (such as Natu, Pidgey, Rattata, Drifloon, Shellder, Plusle, Minun, Aerodactyl, Murkrow, Totodile…). Just unbelievable sometimes.

Good thing is that I got 1000+ Machop Candy, a 96% Machop from Field Research and a 98% Combusken from Field Research. But now where are the shinies hiding? :thinking: I just need that Green Machop!

8 Likes

Just caught this:

And I got paid wile catching them. I’m at work but there is not much to do. :grin:

7 Likes

sure they are new

2 Likes

I’m at similar boat as you

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Your not alone.
Lots of Pokemon caught and not 1 Shiny anything.

3 Likes

caught this guy at the laundromat, I was out of pokeballs so I had to use my last 100coins but it was totally worth it:)

9 Likes

Wait.
Most people already have shiny pikachu so shiny pichu is more of a trophy

2 Likes

True

4 Likes