Post your NEWEST shiny

Presenting my 25th caught/28th encountered Rayquaza!

5 Likes

Yay

Definitely not drawn on a normal spoink

5 Likes

Another shiny Taillow from my dream in my house! :star_struck: :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Shiny Ray is laughing at me, because none of the screen captures I got had either the CP or the sparkles. :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

OMG! I got one more shiny today at my home! This one is new for me! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :partying_face:

6 Likes

It literally took me 100 Raids since Shiny Rayquaza was first available did I finally get one.

6 Likes

This one was a little less camera-shy than the last.

7 Likes

2500 normal Pokémon since my last regular shiny(and.still got non)
But not complaining about this one :laughing:

6 Likes

Busted out laughing when I finally broke down and checked out this miltank sitting next to me.

6 Likes

8 Likes

From the “Choose your favourite 3 pizza toppings’ Research :expressionless:

8 Likes

This afternoon I became re-acquainted with an old friend :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Quit monkeying around and give me a shiny I need! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

EDIT: 1 hour later…
This is getting beyond a joke now :triumph:

8 Likes

That was fast! I like never get the featured Shiny during its release event! I think the last time that happened to me was when Shiny Buneary got released😅

8 Likes

8 Likes

Sounds like you have a way with the bunnies. :smiley:

1 Like

7 Likes

Yay… it’s Springtime and the season of re-birth - so what shiny do I get?
A dead castform with a sheet draped over its head, obviously! :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Bit of a cheat this one - as it’s a trade from the cat’s account.

Side note: the latest event has yielded a single shiny shuppet on my account (see post above) whilst the cat has so far accrued 8!
Bunnelby, Flower crown Eevee, Buneary x2, Exeggcute x2, Marill and Nidoran female.

8 Likes

A catch-up post… The last shiny Rayquaza I got nearly 2 weeks ago. A shiny Budew that hatched last week. And a shiny Shadow Aerodactyl that I caught this morning after beating Cliff again.

8 Likes