Post your NEWEST shiny

Finally got a shiny legend.

8 Likes

Two raids later.

8 Likes

Dear Professor,
Grind me up some of that green snakeskin oil please.
And while you’re at it… fleece this eevee for my winter fur coat. Sheesh! :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I finally got a shiny Seel yesterday, from a random homespawn :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Like a child screamin’-and-a-hollerin’ in the supermarket until its mother buys it a candy bar, I’ve been rewarded by the PokeGods for my constant low-level moaning about getting duplicate shinies - with this…

…a brand new-to-me shizzle! Huzzah for me! Huzzah for moaning!! And huzzah for the PokeGods!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes

I got it, too. And it has good IVs! :star_struck: :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Had insane luck today getting Shiny Cresselia on the first Raid since its return and my first Shiny Skitty back to back. (Well, there was a Staryu Encounter in between, but forget about that​:sweat_smile:). :shamrock: :sparkles:

Also, I notice that I get a lot of Shinies right when I open the game. The Cresselia was the first encounter when I opened the game as someone invited me to a Mega Raid but saw this instead, closed the game and reopened. There was a Skitty, also Shiny! (You can see it was the first click because there is no CP shown.) I remember getting like three or maybe even four Shinies just after I opened the game this month.

And the Cresselia has doable IV’s. Usually they are bad when I get a Shiny Legendary, but this one is a 3*, so there is no reason to leave a complaint for me!

8 Likes

8 Likes

Well now I am also one of those players who gets Shinies sitting on the couch😅.

8 Likes

Brown legs! :grinning:

8 Likes

Another “caught just after dinner”-shiny. Last one was skarmory

8 Likes

8 Likes

Pink legs! :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I was quite surprised to find this.

7 Likes

Blue arms! 🤷

8 Likes

Got this shiny Ledyba on 9/11.

Seems kind of unfair that I got it, when I was unaware that its shiny had made its debut. It’s level 1, by the way… :laughing:

8 Likes

Pink ears!
…but :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2::expressionless:

6 Likes

at least this one has iv’s that are not too bad

1 Like