Post your NEWEST shiny

One Onix, Shiny. Lost count on how many Aerodactyl I’ve checked, still no Shiny. Both the same Shiny rate. :confused:

8 Likes

Fourth one of these.
Is tangela like a summertime version of snorunt or something? :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

It only goes to figure that I would get a second one of these so quickly after the first one, since it took over two years to encounter the first one since the release of Shiny Omanyte. XD

5 Likes

I literally get anything but the Purple Pterodactyl. Well, whatever.

8 Likes

The other Purple Pokémon that kept avoiding me finally showed me he does exist. Alright then! :smiley:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Did some more raids in the weekend’s sweltering sun, and got a few more weather-boosted shinies from it! (the first was from Saturday night)

(bearing in mind that this represents two accounts… though one of those raids had both accts get shiny, a treat I hadn’t seen since the last week of rayquaza’s shiny debut event)

7 Likes

Another one.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Love that green Tangela. I’d give 4 of my shiny Heatran for one.

And another one.

5 Likes

@vorgriff3 If I could send one to you, I would even do it for free. :sweat_smile:

First Weather Boosted Lotad, but you can’t see that as it was the first click when I opened the game.

7 Likes

Yesterday’s shizzlers: Vulpix was a pocket hatch during a walk with non-playing buddies. I didn’t even realise it was shiny till I almost traded it away late last night :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Had a hard time trying to avoid the Dog Poo everywhere, accidentally stepped in it and eventually encountered someone that got so mad at all Holy Houndour Shit being everywhere that he painted one of the owners blue - poor dog! There were also a lot of acorns on the walkway. Apparently he painted one of them, too…

7 Likes

8 Likes

No Shiny Lotad for me.
This is all I have since last Shiny post.

9 Likes

Forgot to post this one

7 Likes