Post your NEWEST shiny

Caught this Gligar on his way to an audition for the Blue Man Group…

8 Likes

Murkrow was from yesterday, just before they announced it would be spawning in today’s event. Others from today, caught when randomly opening the game.

Also, it’s pretty funny how I haven’t seen both Shiny Castform and Shiny Lotad since Lotad Research Day back in March 2019 and got them both this week.

Btw I wonder if Lotad has an increased Shiny rate since Niantic specifically listed it and since only the second Lotad click of the event was already a Shiny for me. The Snail was probably the fifth or sixth click.

8 Likes

This wrong shizzle doesn’t change my statement made in the post above.

4 Likes

I got one too :smiley: That was pretty fast for me to get a shiny from an event

5 Likes

24th Heatran raid, 1st shiner :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:. Doubly happy as it’s 96%, previous best was 89% :grinning:

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

These two Lads - male L(ot)ads - may look identical but one is a West Ham fan whilst the other pledges his allegiance to Burnley… but which is better? There’s only one way to find out… FIGHT!!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

A little catch up after a ton of Heatran raids. (My main has 7 shinies now, and my alt has 9.) Plus a Murkrow hatch and a wild Lotad. :joy:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Midnight Ralf from the “Trade a Poke” research… why?!.. dunno…

6 Likes

I don’t think you have to be that lucky to run into one of these…

7 Likes

Still not found one…

There is a theory that it’s boosted some for this event, and it’s hard to argue against that:

4 Likes

The RNG has been good to me, in another raid and a pair of wild spawns.

8 Likes

Second shiny skarmory

5 Likes

7 Likes