Post your NEWEST shiny

My walk could not have been a minute longer or I might have missed this Shiny that was waiting for me to come home😳. So yeah that makes the total count 15 for today.

6 Likes

No GoFest make up for me as I never bought a ticket for the previous weekend.
Spent the whole of Saturday & Sunday POI scouting with the GoPlus running most of the time. Between that and manual catches not a single Shiny.
Never saw the hatch animation but found this when cleaning up over 400 Trashmon.

7 Likes

I only got one Shiny during the make-up event, but it’s ok. I had my bit during GO Fest:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Trapinch was my only dragon week shiny. I’ve only been able to find one each week.

6 Likes

A few more that I put off posting and then forgot. Had to compare CP and file names to be certain I wasn’t posting duplicates.

I had chased the lime-green rodent for so long without success that I even forgot its shiny was in circulation. Catching it was a great reminder!

8 Likes

I’m on a lengthy shiny-less drought at the mo… but the cat got the seasick acne-prone panda

8 Likes

8 Likes

I didn’t post here for quite some time, but I thought I could share my most precious shiny from the GOFest Make-Up event. I’m so happy I got this, because we only have Durant here usually… :star_struck:

Didn’t get anything since this

10 Likes

9 Likes

I´m looking for him for a long time, but he doesn’t appear, not even in in the normal form…

6 Likes

It’s regional. We in Europe got the ant…
It was only here for GoFest.

3 Likes

11/10/13, but it’s a shiny

10 Likes

38 genesect raids. Still no shiny genesect. :sob:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Got this last week but never shared it I see. Also, this same Lillipup encounter also shined for a friend. Never seen that before with full odds Shinies.

9 Likes

Opened the game, saw a Heatran Raid nearby, clicked on it, saw that five people were in the Raid Lobby and immediately joined (there were only ten seconds left😅). When it got defeated, I saw a bad CP, so I said, “Bad CP, so watch this becoming Shiny” and what was I right! Glad that it didn’t take too long. Now I can finally save PokéCoins for something else.

8 Likes

6th Bunny, 7th Aron, Trashcko (lost count over 20) :expressionless:

7 Likes

Another one while at home.

Neededto do a Raid for the 20 coins before they were gone for the day. Drove around for 20 mins and this was the only thing on around 30 Gyms checked.

8 Likes