Post your NEWEST shiny

Haven’t told the wife I’ve got another one of these after I got home from work this morning yet. She won’t be happy.

8 Likes

6 Likes

ThiS rodent was lurking around a Gym I was claiming. In my part sleepy state I didn’t see the sparkles when clicked on but did notice the confirmation pop up when asked if I wanted to transfer a Shiny.

8 Likes

Finally got one of these. (And now my other account needs one.)

9 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

And a second one.

7 Likes

@MrHeineken88 Claydol is beckoning… :grinning::+1:

:notes: There’s a Star-yu waiting in the sky
He’d like to show he’s greenish
But he thinks he’ll blow our minds… :notes:

(Apologies to Mr. Bowie :grinning:)

9 Likes

Another one of these… The worst is that I got it from a GBL reward. I wanted to get (Shiny) Deino, not Shiny Skarmory. Ah well, I take it.

8 Likes

EDIT:

6 Likes

went out for an evening walk and got these almost back to back!

8 Likes

Uhhh… What? I literally got two Shinies almost back to back from the GO Battle League! Only one Skarmory was in between of them! Still trying for Shiny Deino, but I honestly prefer this one over Deino as I never got a Shiny during its Community Day. Thanks Niantic😃

9 Likes

I got this in the last minutes of Enigma event :star_struck:

7 Likes

My alt acct did get a shiny Deoxys before it departed the raid scene. Also my only shiny Unown, from the ultra event, and my first Genesect raid from the current event. :smiley:

7 Likes

2 consecutive raids gained me another pair of shiny steel bugs.

8 Likes

Well, I just made a new GO Fest Shiny record, and that in three hours instead of ten. :flushed: Almost got all GO Fest Shinies now, just Swoobat and all the Visor Hat Starters left, but I don’t really care about Costumed Pokémon, so for me it’s just Swoobat that’s left.
New Shinies added to the dex:

• Jigglypuff (went from zero to three lol)
  • Wigglytuff
  • Lanturn
  • Qwilfish

Still missing:

• Houndour
  • Tentacool
  • Tentacruel
  • Sharpedo
  • Marshtomp
  • Poliwag
  • Poliwhirl
  • Politoed
  • Clefairy
  • Clefable
  • Blissey
  • Swoobat

Edit: just noticed one is missing.

8 Likes

Ok, NOW I’m sad that I have work through the entire make-up event. Daaaaang, that’s a bunch o’ shinies! :shiny:

2 Likes

4 shinies at makeup event, 2 are new. Not bad, but I was hoping for more seeing so many people get 10+ shinies. On the other hand, there are people who didn’t get any, so I’m happy with what I got. :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes