Post your NEWEST shiny

I’ve gotten quite a few Shiny Abra, but this also showed up on Incense:

7 Likes

From incense :star_struck: I’ve been searching so long for this one!

6 Likes

FI. NAL. LY. I still hate GO Battle League Days though.

6 Likes

A shiny almost everybody got yesterday… This was neither the best IV in my shiny haul, nor the best CP, nor the highest level … but it was the best combination of the three. 67 IV, 2501 CP, level 30.

4 Likes

Two more. Back to back as well.

8 Likes

0 from 24 on the original Marillo day and 0 from the first 10 on the euro make-up day… then BAAAAAM!!..The earth shock, the waves parted, the sky was ripped asunder, and something surprisingly green appeared… :wink:

Also Volbeat from yesterday’s midnight scurry round the block to avoid the prying eyes of the village Stasi…

8 Likes

So many shiny abra

7 Likes

Another one!

5 Likes

Got Eevee too, so I’m now only missing Chansey. I will most likely not get Shiny Chansey anymore though, because I won’t go out during the event anymore.

8 Likes

Caught her at work today

7 Likes

)

Alright so something odd just happened. I encountered the Shiny Plusle a few seconds before Pidgey Spotlight Hour started (completely forgot that was today). However, I got kicked out of the game. When I opened it again, the Shiny Plusle had changed into a Shiny Pidgey. :man_facepalming::rofl: Honestly glad the game kicked me out, because I much rather have a Shiny Pidgey than a Shiny Plusle. Oh and not even a minute later, a Shiny Bronzor spawned. So I saw the sparkles three times in three minutes! (But only caught two)

11 Likes

And I caught 200 Pidgey, without getting any shiny…

3 Likes

For me it was the first click (during the Spotlight Hour at least). :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

From Remote Raid

11 Likes

My Shiny luck has been great since the end of March. :heart_eyes: I have gotten a lot of Shinies I really wanted, too. Now I can finally complete the Shiny Aron family, as this is my third one. I have also gotten at least one Shiny per day for NINE days in a row now. :sweat_smile::scream:

10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Another one of these.
The wife won’t be happy as she desperately wants a few more to complete the Shiny evolutions.
I’m still yet to evolve Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolten. Might have enough spares now to roll the lottery.

9 Likes

I had just finished sorting the evening’s catches and was ready to head home when a Skarmory spawned just across the street… Finally got the shiny!

10 Likes