Post your NEWEST shiny

post-your-pokemon

First shiny this decade, but at least it’s a good ‘un…

…Stolen off Sierra and bad to the bone :skull_and_crossbones:️:grinning:

On my way to the raid hour on Wednesday I got this pink elephant :star_struck:
Of course this meant no shiny Heatran for me… But I’ll hunt on…

My first shiny in 2020! :star_struck: It’s my second shiny Shellder, but I’m glad because I like both shiny Shellder and Cloyster and now I can have them both!

Allready traded my 3rd away with my friend for a shiny Budew. This became a random lucky 89% and his Heatran became exactly the same as my 2127 one.

Fourth taillow yesterday #wrongshizzle
Also 16th eevee - no picture, couldn’t be bothered :confused:

Miserable wet day here in the UK but recompense came in the shape of a shiny shellduffer.
As it was my second (from 1714 encounters) I immediately enrolled it into the Blue Cloyster Cult :grinning:

Haven’t seen this one since its Community Day…a year ago.

Hatched this one.

Every time I click on a Tailow, @celery , I hope to see green and orange. Nice catch.

Lots of weather-boosted Heatran this last week, but my first shiny one last night was not:

Raided Heatran once this evening and was overjoyed to get a double shiny.

After 3,5 times its own Shiny rate, I finally, or Shinally, got my Shiny Scyther!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:I wasn’t even looking when I encountered it. :sweat_smile: I still can’t believe it!

5th time for both of these… :man_facepalming:

Getting my first shiny Onix seemed to take forever. Got my fourth this morning from completing a field research task. Couldn’t coax it to produce the spiral sparkles for a screen shot, though, and finally gave up after a dozen tries…

Was actually searching for Shiny Kabuto, because I know a good Kabuto nest, but this one is a nice one, either. :grin:

Two shinies literally back-to-back.

And then my first Alolan Shiny!

It is definitely the year of the rat! My seventh… sheesh!:confused: