Post your Giratina

This is the IV spread that I consider the lowest I’ll go to be a candidate to level up, so I think this is great here.

2 Likes

Here’s one I got this evening.

Pretty decent, even though it’s not the best move set.

4 Likes

Got out today and did 10 Giratina Raids.
The great one still eludes me but did get another 93%. All 2 Ran and 1 Glitched on the last Raid when it got stuck in a loop Win-crash out on catch screen over and over even after re-starting the Pogo App. I’ve raised a bug report and hopefully I’ll get some free Passes from it. That one was 2071cp as well.
What’s really annoying/disheartening is the wife and kids accts got 5 98% between them. They already have 96-98% ones.
My acct has Legendary diarrhea.

3 Likes

Good luck on those free passes. (It sounds like they’re even less likely than that hundo Giratina that you’re chasing.)

Now that the Latios reprise is done and we’re back into the sewage that is Giratina for another run, where would you rate it compared to other legendaries that Niantic has given stints as raid bosses? (Sure, I liked Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre better; but I certainly wouldn’t rather have another go at Cresselia, for example…)

Two 96% IV Giratina in a row, one of them an exact repeat of the best one I’ve caught:

These just might be the last two Giratina I get since my raiding on the weekends is unpredictable, and Giratina leaves Monday. Usually, I hold off on raiding on the day of the change to see what comes next and then raid after 2 PM my time.

3 Likes

New post because I got to meet the one and only MYSTIC7 and we raided together.

Sorry for the delay in throwing on many occasions. I was on camera duty for a moment for him. I hope I did right by him.

3 Likes