Post your fanmade Pokemon

One of my favs

1 Like

About to drop a bunch more here in the next 48 hours. Kind of a “stay at home” weekend for me. :smiley:

1 Like

I understand that me and the wife rarely go out

I try to do something at least one night on my weekend (my weekend is Fri-Sat), but every now and then I’m just not feeling it. This weekend? Drawing made up Pokemon. :joy:

1 Like

I try to do everything during the week movies anything like that is always during the week it’s better

1 Like

Yeah, I work 4:45 PM to 1AM, Sun - Thurs. I don’t have that option. lol

1 Like

I work 7pm-7am Thursday-monday

1 Like

20 hours until it closes! Make sure to vote! Made up Mega is ahead by one (also with made up mega evo, i will be making 3 if it wins)

1 Like

Up next, a Pokemon with four evolution choices …

Bulbroot

Evolution Bulb

Type: Grass
Ht: 1’10"
Wt: 10 lbs
Abilities: Shell Armor

Bulbroot are among the most common Pokemon in the entire region and can be found in any climate. An active Pokemon, Bulbroot like to spring out of the ground, run to a new spot, and plant themselves back into the ground. The idea is to see if anyone will be able to find them among the other vegetables and plants in the area. Due to it’s unique evolution dynamic, Bulbroot are common Pokemon for early trainers who will routinely want to catch several.

Bulbroot are based on flower or plant bulbs.

Stats:

HP: 15
AT: 10
DEF: 40
SA: 30
SD: 40
SPD: 50
Total: 185

Bulbroot have four different evolutions. Throughout the area, trainers will find several ingredients, some more rare than others. A certain combination of ingredients can be turned into four different plant foods: Sturdy Food, Stealthy Food, Quick Food, and Dark Food.

By using Sturdy Food, a Bulbroot can evolve into …

Curbludgeon

Bludgeon Fruit Pokemon

Type: Grass/Fighting
Ht: 7’3"
Wt: 275 lbs
Abilities: Sturdy, Scrappy, Own Tempo

Curbludgeon are among the more common Bulbroot evolutions. Preferring to be left alone, Curbludgeon like nothing more than to stand on the shore and soak in the sun. If you get too close to one, it will attack with no provocation, swinging it’s fruit limbs in quick succession. Once a Curbludgeon has engaged someone in battle, it will not stop until the target flees or there is a victor.

Curbludgeon are based on a mix of common palm trees and coconut trees. “Curbludgeon” is a combination of the words “curmudgeon”, which is a cranky person and “bludgeon”.

Stats:

HP: 100
AT: 105
DEF: 70
SA: 70
SD: 80
SPD: 95
Total: 520

Moves:

Fighting: Submission, Mach Punch, Dynamic Punch, Vital Throw, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Hammer Arm
Grass: Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Wood Hammer, Sleep Powder, Spiky Shield, Ingrain
Normal: Pound, Fury Attack, Headbutt, Take Down, Rage, Quick Attack

By using Stealthy Food, Bulbroot evolves into …

Fauxavian

Bird of Paradise Pokemon

Type: Grass/Flying
Ht: 2’7"
Wt: 15 lbs
Abilities: Unaware, Sniper, Rough Skin

Also a common Bulbroot evolution, there is some confusion as to whether Fauxavian is actually a bird or a plant. With the uncanny ability to stay perfectly still, Fauxavian is a very dangerous and stealthy predator. While it’s leaves look harmless, Fauxavian’s entire body is actually very sharp. This gives it both defensive and offensive capabilities, which is unexpected coming from such an unassuming Pokemon. Solitary Pokemon, Fauxavian prefer cities over the countryside and in some locations are considered pests due to the trouble that they can typically cause.

Fauxavian is based on the Bird of Paradise plant. If you live in Southern California, you probably see several of these all day long. lol It’s name is a combination of “faux”, which means fake and “avian”, which is a term for birds.

Stats:

HP: 60
AT: 90
DEF: 80
SA: 90
SD: 110
SPD: 100
Total: 530

Moves:

Bug: Twineedle
Poison: Poison Jab
Flying: Wing Attack, Drill Peck, Peck, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Fly, Defog
Grass: Leech Seed, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Aromatherapy
Normal: Cut, Quick Attack, Bide, Swift, Spike Cannon

By using Quick Food, Bulbroot evolves into …

Lilavolt

Electric Lilly Pokemon

Type: Grass/Electric
Ht: 3’7"
Wt: 35 lbs
Abilities: Volt Absorb, Vital Spirit, Static

A rare Bulbroot evolution, Lilavolt are very friendly and active Pokemon who love to run around in wide open spaces, rarely remaining still for very long. With electricity coursing through their antennae, Lilavolt like to seek out other electric Pokemon to see who can release the most current. Wen several Lilavolt come together, they can be seen standing a distance from eachother, seeing if they can all connect to eachother with an electrical jolt.

Lilavolt is an electrical lily. It’s name is a combination of lily and “volt”. It is also a play on the term gigavolt.

Stats:

HP: 75
AT: 90
DEF: 50
SA: 125
SD: 90
SPD: 120
Total: 550

Moves:

Electric: Thunder Shock, Volt Tackle, Thunder, Charge, Nuzzle, Electro Ball, Zap Cannon
Grass: Vine Whip, Solar Beam, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Aromatherapy, Ingrain
Fairy: Charm
Normal: Swift, Quick Attack, Extreme Speed, Sweet Scent, Odor Sleuth

By using Dark Food, Bulbroot evolves into …

Arumdoom

Doom Plant Pokemon

Type: Grass/Psychic
Ht: 5’10"
Wt: 55 lbs
Abilities: Technician, Stench, Intimidate

Arumdoom are the rarest of Bulbroot evolutions, which is a good thing since they want to conquer all other sentient life. Arumdoom believe they are superior Pokemon and that the purpose of other Pokemon (and humans as well) is to serve them. Rarely directly engaging anyone, Arumdoom stay in the shadows, controlling other Pokemon and people with their psychic ability. Usually using one of their four vine tentacles to ambush an unsuspecting target, Arumdoom then use their mental powers to gain control. It is said that those that survive this process remember none of it. Arumdoom can control their own scent and are able to mimic several. This allows them to lure victims to them with relative ease.

Arumdoom are based on a large plant called Titan Arum, which smells like a rotting corpse.

Stats:

HP: 70
AT: 85
DEF: 75
SA: 135
SD: 120
SPD: 75
Total: 560

Moves:

Dark: Pursuit, Dark Void
Ghost: Shadow Ball
Grass: Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Grass Knot, Stun Spore, Strength Sap, Aromatherapy
Psychic: Hypnosis, Future Sight, Imprison, Extrasensory, Mirror Coat
Normal: Wrap, Growth, Constrict, Scary Face

5 Likes

Fauxavian is definitely not based a little on Birds of Paradise (card in magic: the gathering)

1 Like

Never played Magic: The Gathering so I had to look that up. Definitely not based on that. :joy:

2 Likes

Bird of Paradise plant:

Titan Arum:

3 Likes

Calflare

Calf Pokemon

Type: Fire
Ht: 2’ 8"
Wt: 45 lbs
Abilities: Stamina, Blaze

Calflare are friendly and docile Pokemon who can be seen frequently grazing in fields during warmer seasons. Calflare are especially friendly towards Suncub who also come out when the weather is warm. The two Pokemon routinely play in the sunlight during the summertime. Calflare also make for great pets due to their calm demeanor and lack of aggression.

Calflare are obviously based on calves.

Stats:

HP: 40
AT: 60
DEF: 60
SA: 60
SD: 50
SPD: 60
Total: 320

… at level 36 and in a warm season, Calflare evolves into …

Solataur

Type: Fire/Steel
Ht: 7’ 3"
Wt: 400 lbs
Abilities: Stamina, Blaze, Competitive

While their pre-evolutions are friendly, the opposite can be said of Solataur and Heliomaul. The two Pokemon are fierce rivals who will battle for supremacy on sight. While Heliomaul are cantankerous Pokemon who are unpredictable in nature, Solataur is a more calm Pokemon who will generally leave you alone if you steer clear of them. That changes instantly the moment a Heliomaul is seen in their territory. A Solataur will charge at the bear Pokemon, it’s flaming nose hoop ablaze, and will do everything it can to chase it away.

Solataur is based on the minotaur of Geek mythology. It’s name is a combination of “solar” and “minotaur”.

Stats:

HP: 90
AT: 115
DEF: 90
SA: 100
SD: 70
SPD: 70
Total: 535

Moves:

Fighting: Seismic Toss, Focus Punch, Bulk Up
Fire: Fire Punch, Ember, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Inferno, Heat Crash
Normal: Headbutt, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Body Slam, Stomp
Steel: Metal Sound, Iron Defense, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Heavy Slam

2 Likes

That looks like

( Stump Smash :rofl:) from skylanders lol lol

3 Likes

The final evolution (

1 Like

i played Skylanders when the first came out miss that game

1 Like

The original was fun :grin:

1 Like

Yea I had all the figures for the original one

Same dude and my cousin brought all his over and we beat the game together

1 Like

Mega Raichu and Mega Alolan Raichu

Total Stats: Normal Form: 527 Typing: Electric/Fighting
Alolan Form: 531 Typing: Electric/Psychic

Mega Machamp (if this was in pokemon go omfg)

Total Stats: 599 Typing: Fighting/Dark

Mega Poliwrath

Total Stats: 568 Typing: Fighting/Water

Which fanmade Pokemn do you want next?

• Pokemon based of me and my friends (total of 5).
  • A Water/Dragon type.
  • A Fire/Ice type. (not yet in pokemon)

0 voters

3 Likes