We have launched a web and android application, enabling trainers to list their pokémon and their wishlist to let nearby trainers get in touch with each other.
You may reach Pokemon Go Trade Center from:
- Web: https://poketrade.me
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.poketrade
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PokeTrade-1789143837846132/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonTradeMe
It has the following key features that makes it cool:
In Pokémon Go Trade Center you may add your pokémon to your storage with their CP, Level, Shinyness and moveset. With these attributes, trainers may list their pokémon not only by name but also by their properties.
You may create a wishlist for your missing pokémon. Other trainers may search through your wishlist and you may share your public profile link with your friends.
You may search through other travelers’ Pokémon Storage and Wishlist by location, pokémon name, level and moveset.
Built-in direct messaging
Travelers can get in touch through our built-in direct messaging to arrange a trade without any 3rd party messaging application. This makes the whole communication easier.
We respect your privacy. Therefore we do not ask your exact location. The closest location we are asking is your city and it is up to you to tell the trading location from direct messaging to opponent trainer.
Our iOS application is in development and it will be released upcoming days.
Please feel free to give any feedback and ask further questions.
What’s new in Android (0.2.3) and Web:
- Introduces entering custom information text to your profile
- Various bug fixes to enhance user experience.
What’s new in Android (0.2.2) and Web:
- Now supports pokémon caught date. You can now find possible lucky pokémon nearby.
- Various bug fixes to enhance user experience
- PokeTrade team