Pokemon Go Survey

Hello everybody, I am writing a masters thesis about continuous intention to use Pokemon Go and affects of the current pandemic to the game. I need some survey data from regular players to do that. Survey might look like it has a lot of questions, but it only takes around 5 minutes. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advanced. :blush:

Edit 1: I added an informed consent form and third option for gender.

For a Masters? Which school?

1 Like

If I look up ā€œUtku seckinā€ the 4th result is the Istanbul technical university. I guess that may be it but not sure. Three results lower is someone with the same name at the university of california

I donā€™t want to click on it. If it had been a regular, no problem.

I get that. I have checked, it doesnā€™t ask for your google account and it doesnā€™t do anything weird. Looks like a legit survey

Iā€™ve completed it, all quite simple questions about PoGo and your behavior with it.
No signs of danger.

1 Like

Yes it is Istanbul Techical University.

1 Like

Hey, at the end you could publish here at least a resume of your findingsā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

i am planning to do so but it is gonna take sometime because i am just at the start. Thanks for participating :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.