Pokemon GO - Safari Zone Event (Paris - 16.09.)

Got my ticket ! :smile:
Anyone else to meet there ?

1 Like

So angry the link didnt work for me when i clicked on it through their facebook page and now been told they are sold out. worse of it is im coming from Scotland and more than likely some people who have ordered tickets wont even turn up.

I managed to get registered for the event. Now letā€™s hope I also get to interview Mystic7 for the Hub :smiley:

1 Like

Same here, clicked as soon as it was up, finished 30 seconds later, was too late. Flying over form Ireland.

Same thing happened to me! Coming from Ireland

There wonā€™t be any raids at the event itself right? If there is time afterwards Iā€™m definitely down to do somešŸ‘šŸ¼

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ I am up for RAIDS. Do we know what time the event starts and ends?
There are several gyms outside the mall for afternoon just take the RER A or Metro 1 to Chatelet Les Halles to central Paris.

1 Like

They stated no RAIDS at the event. Not sure if they will also disable RAIDS outside the mail, I donā€™t think the will. So, the option to do RAIDS just outside there are about 6 or 7b gyms. You can also go into Paris afterwards. Maybe a group of us can go together. Not sure what time there event begins and ends. Do we know?

Whatā€™s the best way into Paris from shopping centre?

Hey Milesā€¦

I just got a notification so I went back to read the old messages hereā€¦ Didnā€™t realise I had been writing to youā€¦ hahaā€¦ We met at the event, and my husband and I hung out with Mystic7ā€™s group at La Defense! Great article you wrote!! Thanks, Leesa

1 Like

Hi Leesa,

Next time you come to Austria (Vienna or Schladming) let me know!

Would love to hang out again and catch some Pokemon :smiley:

Cheers
Miles