Pokemon GO - Safari Zone Event (Paris - 16.09.)

Where does it say 4000 tickets? :+1:t3:

3 Likes

That’s cool thanks, hope they announce registration soon

1 Like

I plan to go to 4 Temps even if I don’t get a ticket for the Mall Event! I am a SUPER HUGE fan of Mystic7 and want to be there for the meet up… you can contact me, would be happy to meet you. Cheers!
Leesa (I live 30 mins from La Défense )

1 Like

I am flying with my partner from Scotland to attend this event I am just hoping we get tickets as we have hotel and flights booked.

2 Likes

By the way if anyone of you is interested I would love to get together for some Raids during my stay in Paris:

http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/gohub-raid-group-paris-15-09-17-09/1960?u=mileszustand

@leonk98 @JamesL @Islandgirl4ever2 @Bonnie1007 @atLeetoyJenkins @Bliamoh @JoshHack

3 Likes

Hi Miles, I live outside of Paris and I am in a 5 different groups in my town who actively do RAIDS all day… I can give you my contact number and add you to my groups if you want to come down to Antony,
it is about 20 minutes via the RER B from the center of Paris… Let me know… Other than that, there
are FB groups in Paris for RAIDS and I can help you find some, if you need help…
Cheers, Leesa

Thanks for the info, Leesa.

Sadly I will only stay from Friday to Sunday and I don’t plan to spend too much money and time on transportation.
My plan was to mostly walk and farm Pokemon and do some Raids around LaDefense.

If the event turns out to be an disappointment like GoFest I would be heading to LesHalles via Metro and
walk my way from there to the Arc de Triomphe via Notre Dame, Louvree, Champs de Mars etc.

Hi Miles, okay, got it!

By the way… I spent 10 days at La Defénse during our Kang and Unown Event in August, 5 to 7 hours per day… Got from Level 38 to 39, with the help of my Go Plus… They added a ton of Pokéstops and the lures were lit ALL day and night long… I wouldn’t go over to Les Halles because there are NOT a ton of Pokéstops there… Moreover, if you only want to grind, I would say to go to La Villete… But, I think that around the Mall, and in Paris, they will have good spawns… Even the Jardin du Lux has more PokéStops than Les Halles …

Registration is live:

http://www.playsafarizone.com/les4temps

Got my ticket ! :smile:
Anyone else to meet there ?

1 Like

So angry the link didnt work for me when i clicked on it through their facebook page and now been told they are sold out. worse of it is im coming from Scotland and more than likely some people who have ordered tickets wont even turn up.

I managed to get registered for the event. Now let’s hope I also get to interview Mystic7 for the Hub :smiley:

1 Like

Same here, clicked as soon as it was up, finished 30 seconds later, was too late. Flying over form Ireland.

Same thing happened to me! Coming from Ireland

There won’t be any raids at the event itself right? If there is time afterwards I’m definitely down to do some👍🏼

2 Likes

Yes… I am up for RAIDS. Do we know what time the event starts and ends?
There are several gyms outside the mall for afternoon just take the RER A or Metro 1 to Chatelet Les Halles to central Paris.

1 Like

They stated no RAIDS at the event. Not sure if they will also disable RAIDS outside the mail, I don’t think the will. So, the option to do RAIDS just outside there are about 6 or 7b gyms. You can also go into Paris afterwards. Maybe a group of us can go together. Not sure what time there event begins and ends. Do we know?

What’s the best way into Paris from shopping centre?

Hey Miles…

I just got a notification so I went back to read the old messages here… Didn’t realise I had been writing to you… haha… We met at the event, and my husband and I hung out with Mystic7’s group at La Defense! Great article you wrote!! Thanks, Leesa

1 Like