Pokemon Go - Gameplay Bug

Hi all!

I’ve been getting this bug everytime i try to play pokemon go, i dont know what it is, Niantic Support never answered me and it’s preventing me from playing…:disappointed_relieved:

Already tried everything, from reinstalling the game to changing phones, still the same.
The odd part is, if i login in with my account on another phone, it works just fine. Maybe something related to my apple id? i dont know… Using latest IOS on Iphone XS.

Can anyone help?

Video

1 Like

Close app. Turn phone off and on. Try again

Apple ID shouldn’t be the problem.

1 Like

Your phone shouldn’t be the problem. How have you contacted Niantic?

1 Like

Hi Brobraam!

Already tried:

1. Close app, reboot phone - Nothing
  2. Changing accounts on the phone. All Acc’s get the same problem - Nothing
  3. Reporting as a bug at Niantic Support - No response.
  4. Twitting the issue to Niantic Support - No response.
  5. Reinstalling the game - Nothing.

Running out of options and hope :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What make and model of phone do you have?

2 Likes

Cleared the apps cache?

I know you’ve reinstalled, however it’s possible the cache stays behind when uninstalling incase you decide to reinstall.

2 Likes

I had to clear the data and the case

1 Like

Use Itunes to revert your Iphone to before the latest update. Open the app, see if it works.
If it works (and it should), it´s a problem from the new version. Remove the app, update the IOS, reinstall the app. It should start working again.
It´s a new stupid check from Apple that is getting some apps blocked, if you are using a third party software. Even worst that the latest update gets stuck on checking some apps, when it´s been installed.

1 Like

I have Android, but if your right, than it’s a new argument to stay far away from Apple… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Digitaljdl!

Yes, i deleted the app from the phone settings menu (clearing the cache) and re-downloaded the game. Still getting the error.

1 Like

Hi Goku’s Son,

Uhmm, i tried restoring the iphone from a itunes backup but i guess it already came with the latest update… I’ll try to restore it to a previous version!

I will keep you updated. Thanks!

2 Likes

Try and delete the data is well that’s what Niantic told me to do in an email

That’s what I did and it works

He has already done that

1 Like

I just skimmed through the text my bad

2 Likes

I’m having crazy gameplay bugs now also. It seems like every other day I miss my stop and catch because my game won’t load

2 Likes

I been freezing for Bout 3 weeks now

1 Like