Pokemon Art

…and they really didn’t get much better! :wink:

4 Likes

…but they still make me chuckle. Cheers! :grin::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Paint takes a lot of practice to get a grasp on, but with a lot of practice–and a mouse that’s worth a damn–you can really up your quality. Heck, if you look at my DeviantArt gallery to the very early days, it was mainly all done in MS Paint from 2004-2007 until I finally got my hands on Paint Shop Pro. I still did the lineart in MS Paint though, but coloring was done in Paint Shop Pro. Only until within the last two years did I switch to Illustrator and Photoshop.

2 Likes

Keeping this thread alive! I also have some Gen 8 stuff to post soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone have any requests?

I will soon be drawing all of Gen 8 when it’s all released, but have also been itching to draw some previous Pokemon as well.

1 Like

Gen 8 it is! lol

2 Likes

I want to see the new wheezing

1 Like

Yesssss. Consider it done, my friend.

1 Like

@Cup:

Pencil then inked:

My lighter gray ran out, so this is darker than I wanted …

4 Likes

Right on @VanHooIII I the new from of him alot

1 Like

I’ve already decided that I will be leveling one up to lv100 once Sword and Shield is out. :smiley:

1 Like

Let me know is the games are worth the money

1 Like

It’s probably going to depend a lot on whether or not you like playing the mainline Pokemon games already. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I played most of them going to see if I can get it on my laptop

1 Like

I think it’s going to be a Switch exclusive. :confused:

In the meantime, there are a slew of fan made MMOs out there that I play for fun. lol

1 Like

Really what thay called

Pokemon Revolution Online or PokeOne. PRO is much larger and has more Pokemon, but PokeOne is in 3D and prettier.

Neither of them have animations for attacks though. Still fun games for Poke-fans. :wink:

1 Like

Ninetales - Disney style

Clipvixey%20(4)

5 Likes

2 Likes

untitled%20(2)

3 Likes