Lavender Town - November community day speculation

So. Niantic has not posted any updates yet about community day.

What do you guys think we get? What do you guys hope we get?

I hope they do a community day on a Pokemon they already have shiny: Gible or Deino. I really like those Pokemon and want a lot of candy for them, and the shiny versions as well, of course.

1 Like

I don’t believe we’re getting Deino yet. Since they are in 12 km Eggs ánd have the 1/450 Shiny rate Deino can be a big money maker for them.

My speculation is they’ll still do the third voting Community Day that was planned to happen this year with the top winner becoming November’s Community Day and the second winner might have a Community Day in December if they are going to do two Community Days that month. That is a possibility as we have never gotten a Community Day back in March. Unless Magikarp gets replaced or the third voting round is not going to happen (this year), I think Starly will have the next Community Day.

Gible is more likely than Deino, but I’m not holding my breath for that either.

I hope we get told soon, that’s what I hope. I want to take that day off, and need to ask the boss before he makes the November schedule.

1 Like

We will probably get Pidgey

Here you go: https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/communityday-nov20/

We get two of them. Electabuzz and Magmar. Electivire gets Flamethrower and Magmar gets Thunderbolt. Yeah, I don’t get it either.

2 Likes

Two cool shinies though!

1 Like

I have Shiny Magmar family complete and I have a Shiny Electivire which I have been regretting since some evolved Pokémon can be Shiny and right now I am regretting that more than ever.

1 Like

On the other hand two Community Days were pretty much needed as we never got one in March. Though I expected we’d get two in December… whatever. I’ll take part anyways!

2 Likes

@vorgriff3 there’s a Community Day on the 15th of November and one on the 21st f November.

2 Likes

That’s got to be backwards. No matter – plenty of CD ‘special moves’ have been either illogical or even unfavorable. I CD mainly for the shinies and stardust, anyway.

Edit: Noticing there are no stardust bonuses for either day, I also wonder (and maybe somebody with a better memory than mine might answer): What other evolved forms have had Community Days? I still plan to do both CDs; but my eagerness for them has gone way down now.

2 Likes