Nicknaming Friends, And Gifts New Value

@Cup Bay area, about 6 hours from me is verrry good to! Unfortunately I could not play at the HQ or pier 39.

What the HQ

The Niantic Headquarters is at San Francisco (Or you could call it the bay area)!

I see is it a stop or a gym

No idea, didn’t play there. I took a picture of my GO Plus in front of it… Would expect more than one stop/gym there it’s a Famous building

@cup Niantic tweeted a video that showed it, about a month ago

So that’s where Pokemon are made wow and where my money goes lol

What do you spend your money on? Boxes, raid passes?

A little bit of everything mainly incubators

Wrong place😂

Lol. Somewhat South of there right?

funny how a distance of 45km or 100km can be too much in Dutch standards, whereas people in the US are thousands of miles apart.
I can still remember being in Anaheim at Blizzcon a few years back thinking Las Vegas was around the corner. Which in US-terms kinda is (400km IIRC). But if i travel that same distance in in the Netherlands i end up 3 countries away.

I can’t see now but it is less (or maybe more) than 45 km. Brobraam used the wrong place. :sweat_smile:

I live in TN! Small world.

Coming to Nashville TN on friday…

I’ll be in North Carolina a week from Saturday. But still a long way from Nashville.

Fuel is outragely expansieve here.

3.00 a gallon here…

We think fuel is bad here, but what we pay for a gallon, most of the rest of the world pays that for a liter.

Same,
But i usally walk with my mother she also plays but she is lvl 36 amd started 1 year later