Niantic's April Fools Joke

Niantic have changed the graphics as an april fools joke :smiley:

Its like this in news, pokedex, nearby and pokemon

4 Likes

I need thisā€¦

2 Likes

Here in Europe itā€™s still March 31

3 Likes

I hope they give us an option to keep it. I like it the same as normally but some of my friends have strong opinions either way

2 Likes

More than 5 hours to go

1 Like

No he says the post of GOhub is no Aprils fool joke
April fools*

1 Like

already happened here on the east coast of the USA. cool joke though

1 Like

Itā€™s actually in the game, but it is a joke

3 Likes

you do have to give them credit as much as people analyze everything they do, nobody caught onto this one ahead of time.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny, I like it

2 Likes

I donā€™t like it because itā€™s out of my structure and Shinies donā€™t have different colours. I donā€™t transfer PokĆ©mon now, because I know that Iā€™m going to transfer a shiny now.

2 Likes

Shinies still have the three-star symbol next to them
And you cant even select a shiny to begin with

4 Likes

Oh my bad haha but I still hate the 8-bit sprites

2 Likes

Same in USA

2 Likes

ā€œchunky squaresā€ ā€œrealistic detailā€ ā€¦ har. If the graphics today werenā€™t so precisely the opposite of their description, it might not be so clearly a joke.

1 Like

THE BAN A bigger joke.

2 Likes

Only a joke if it happened for using IV checkersā€¦ if your spoofing youā€™ve firstly broke the terms and conditions which youā€™ve agreed to, secondly are making the game less fun for others (both the social aspect and if you use it for getting high ivs or taking gyms) and thirdly your missing the whole point of altered reality games and you may as well play the console gamesā€¦if youā€™ve been banned without that itā€™s sucks and you shouldnā€™t have been but if not you only have yourself to blame :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can be banned for catching to many pokemonā€¦

2 Likes

Ok guys. Jokeā€™s over. Now put it back so I can see what Iā€™m doing. Truthfully, it looks like crap and Iā€™m not doing any transfers/evolutions because I canā€™t see which pokemon is what.

Put it backā€¦please

4 Likes

How can you not tell the differenceā€¦they not scribbles lol.

2 Likes