[News] Legendaries and PvP coming this SUMMER!

A Brazilian journal interviewed Mathieu de Fayet, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at Niantic, today and he answered the question we were all waiting for.I can’t translate every answer because there are a lot of questions. the linkis below if any one you want to check the Interview: "Because of the great success, we had to put off some planned news. Now, we are working in announcing new updates for the next summer (North hemisphere), like giving more value to the choice of teams, the announcement of the Legendary Pokémon and the battles between the players. One thing which we learned with “Ingress” is that the game sustains itself if we are capable to create social interactions between the trainers, and we are working on that.Thanks

Thank you it sounds promising!
But I need gym rework update right about now I need to involve my queue asap can’t wait much longer ;(
Pvp is absolutely a must x

you can read the article and see if you want.Thanks

It’s in Portuguese …
And they say “this summer” well it’s almost summer so new update better roll out soon :wink:

you can translate it to your language

Hopefully its this summer and not “next” summer, although it could be next summer, Niantic likes to goof us alot! :stuck_out_tongue:

What legendarys though???..