New Kanto Event

-update…
He just hatched another batch of 9 eggs and got zero regionals. So he is 1/18 now.

2 Likes

Good to know

Older gifts don’t work… I waited with 5 gifts until today to open them. Four of them gave eggs, and all of them opened with Meowth, Sandshrew, and at least one white pony.

1 Like

Yeah, figured. That’s why I’m finishing up my last 4 before I open all the gifts that I received yesterday after the even started.

1 Like

Still there is a chance that they mix up the Alolan with the new ones, but I don’t think so,

1 Like

Alolan Pokemon are still in egg pool now along with regionals. They added Tangela and Porygon also for some reason.

2 Likes

I see so many extra spawnpoints and spawns here. It is like a catch frenzy. next egg I punt in the incubator will be a 7km. Hope I get lucky.

It appears the eggs don’t have to be from the region that the Pokemon are found in. Just saw someone post a Kangaskhan hatched from an egg receive from Belgium.

1 Like

Probably in preparation for gen 4. I’m assuming those two didn’t make the cut for raids for some reason

1 Like

Don’t know if Tangela is still at level 3 raid since current Kanto event started

1 Like

It SHOULD be

Don’t see it personally, I saw Alakazam and Scyther.

1 Like

I saw Alakazam and the birds.

Decided not to raid Alakazam until Honchkrow or my TTar gets bite crunch.

One time, I saw all 3 birds raid on my map

1 Like

:joy: There is a area near me called the commons and someone showed a screenshot of THREE OF EACH since there is so many gyms.

1 Like

Pretty nice spawns for the event. :grinning: I’m getting a lot of rare spawns and a bit more of pokemon that hsve lately been less common than before, like gastly that has been a bit uncommon lately and magnemite that has gotten pretty rare. Even got a chancey first thing and today a hitmonchan. I’ve never seen those in the wild before. Evolved hitmonchan from battle event hatched tyrogue before and hatched one chancey and got a couple from field research tasks.

Funny part is how doduo is pretty common now here, while it’s really rare otherwise. But then I know it’s at least been really common in some places.

Already seen 2 doduo, and gastly, but

Chansey is special!!!

I’ve caught two dratini, a lapras, tangela, some chanceys and a ton of magnemite. Liking this event :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Lapras…

Trying to find it.

1 Like