(my first) best friend

My first Best Friend in this forum will be @Pokemon
40 more days

3 Likes

My son will be my first Best Friend in 9 days.

3 Likes

yay

3 Likes

@MLIZM2412 might be second best friend in forum

1 Like

We get to be Best Friends this morning on first gym battle we do on the way to school. He will Level up at same time.

1 Like

3 Likes

My first best friend was a man from our raid group (they guy with the four accounts). My husband is still jealous, but it’s not my fault when he doesn’t open his gifts :wink:

3 Likes

Once your best friend, do you get more items from them?

1 Like

You can still send gifts for items, but your friendship level won’t increase any more. The attack bonus during gym battles and the extra balls during raids are nice.

1 Like

It does not seem to get more items from best friend

1 Like

no

my best friends @Jormdeworm and @beales.com still send gifts and I still return gifts to them

1 Like

I haven’t sent a gift to my son since we became best friends but we do gym battles and raids together on my days off, so all is good.

1 Like

Yeah i was wondering if people would still gift once maxed friendship. Not much incentive after you get all alolan. Maybe soon they will add more items.

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve been seriously slack because I’ve been preparing for a work conference. You should start to get more presents from Thursday my time. Plus I like the km trades the eggs give me!

1 Like

I still send Gifts to my best friends, but only when I still have some. I always send Gifts to Ultra/Great friends first. However, I guess I will add six more friends when I have six best friends, so it could be possible that the Best Friends will receive less gifts. I’ll still gift to them, though.

1 Like

We are literally on opposite sides of the world

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Do you have another friend that far??

Nope. Only other person is a cousin in North Carolina.

but that’s closer :joy:

Cool!

1 Like

My first will be in 49 days, it will be a nice Xmas gift lol

13 more days until my 2nd Best Friend.