MewTwo the T5 Raids Discuss and Show Off Thread

Hopefully you will get a 98 or a 100 soon.

It’s not looking good :pensive:
Another day has gone by and another 8 Raids and collection is still devoid of the great one.
Added some more keepers it think. Need to IV them when I get home.
Only one more keeper with another 93% 15attack

Sat 6th Oct
16 days since T5 Raid
64/73
Best so far
x2 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

1 Like

@NotanotherKangaskhan we will have the return of Mewtwo in the future.

Hopefully you can get a better one.

Not a great day all round yesterday. Thought I would go for a change of scenery spend the day Raiding a few country towns within 90min of home. Was hoping a different location would bring a change in my luck.
Plan was to head out a 10am but the wife needed the good car to pick the daughter up from a sleep over at a friends place at 1pm. Sat around at home and did some bag clean up while waiting. At 12:40 the Wife gets a message that her friends mum will now drop her home late in the afternoon now. Pity this wasn’t known earlier as I’d just wasted 3hrs of potentile Raids.

Left home picked up Raid Buddy at 1pm and got to the first town in 20min. No Cat Raids or Eggs on the 2 Gyms so catch a few things then move on to the next town 15min away that I’ve only passed through and not stopped to play before. Scope the whole town out and find 5 Gyms all up. No Cat Eggs/Raids on any of the Gym and not one Raid or Egg of ant sort on them either. Spent 30-40mins battling a few that weren’t Blue before moving on to a National Park Area I’ve never visited before 10mins away. Our local Pogo Map shows that there are 4 Gyms in the Park at Historical Goldfield points. Paved road changed to dirt road and about 5mins from getting to the spot where the first Historical point is the Game Map disappears off our screens and the spinning circle of death is spinning. I had 4 bars on my ph so it’s not a reception issue. We get to spot and still nothing has changed on the game screen. I shut my app down and tried restarting game but it would not connect. We didn’t bother to drive further to check if the other points might have the game come back as they were deeper in the Park so went back to the town.

Parked in the town in a nice shaded area and took several attempts to get the game re-booted up on my mine. The other devices came back to the game naturally as we never tried restarting them when they lost game connection. 40mins had passed since we left the town previously and there was still no Eggs at all on any of the 5 Gyms so we ventured off to the next town 10min away. Checked out the 4 Gyms in the town. 1 had a L3 in progress. We took the one that wasn’t Blue then headed out the other side where I knew there was another Gym. That had a T5 Egg on it hatching in 40min so we drove on a bit further to check out a Gym I’ve never visited before at a Winery I’ve noticed from the main road before. Good to now know I can reach this one at any hour. Dropped a couple of Pokémon in as it was already Blue then head back in to town for some lunch while we waited for the Egg to hatch. Finally got to do a Raid but no luck with the Unicorn.

No T5 Eggs on the others so it was on to a big Wineries wine tasting center that I know has 2 Gyms. In the old Gym system days I had Pokémon in these for 3months straight. A T5 Egg appeared just as we arrived so we had another 60mins to waste waiting for it to hatch. The next town was only 5mis away so we drove there hoping there might be Cat Raid in progress we could do to use up the time. No T5 Eggs/Raids on the 6 Gyms. All the Gyms were already Blue and all were full of black hearts 4-6 days.

Got back to the Wine center with 10min to go so we caught a heap of Pokémon at the Pokestops including a Shiny Hat Pikachu on the Wife’s acct.
Did Raid and still no Unicorn so it was time to head back home hoping to pickup up 1-2 more on the way home. No T5 in the town where I did the first so it was on to the town with no Raids. Still not one single Egg/Raid on any of the 5 Gyms. We Had been kicked out of One Gym so took that back again and moved on. Got to the town with 2 Gym and one had a Cat with 20min left so we did that. No Unicorn and broke a long string of catches with a 2253cp keeper running away. Raid Buddy got another 98% for her collection.

1 Like

Sun 7th Oct
17 days since T5 Raid
66/77
Best so far
x2 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

1 Like

Afternoon Shift this week only did one on the way to work yesterday.
Another runner but not a keeper.

Mon 8th Oct
18 days since T5 Raid
66/78
Best so far
x2 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

1 Like

Had time to do 2 on the way to work but only got one done as no random takers to help at the second one.
Still no Unicorn :pensive: but do have another 96% 14attack to add to the keepers list.
The clocks ticking.

Tues 9th Oct
19 days since T5 Raid
67/79
Best so far
x3 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

1 Like

Got 2 close to home in today so Raid Buddy was able to assist.
First one we did got the Spinning Circle of Death with 115sec left and there was only the faintest amount of Red on MewTwo’s health bar. Unfortunately connection never restored to finish the battle and the the timer counted down and we still had to reboot the apps. This really peeves me off as 8 Pokemon had to be healed (had to be Focus Blast) to redo the battle.
Next one was done withot issue.
Still no Unicorn (tick tock) and no keepers from the 2 caught.

Wed 10th Oct
20 days since T5 Raid
69/81
Best so far
x3 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

1 Like

Focus Blast one done on the way to work today with some randoms.
Today is one of those days I have some hate for the game. One of the Randoms goes "“Is 2275cp any good :man_facepalming: when we get to the catch screen”. To rub some more salt into my gaping wound this was only their 2nd MewTwo Raid.
I got another 96% to add to my keepers list. This ones got 15attack where my others are 14attack.

Thurs 11th Oct
21 days since T5 Raid
70/82
Best so far
x1 96% 15attack
x3 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

I won’t post the full list of catches. Just what’s on the first 2 pages will do. The top 5 are from Ex Raids.

So it is your best? The 96 er?

My best is 89% so far.:frowning:

Yep
Over 100 MewTwo Raids total (Ex plus T5) and I have not seen anything better than 96% on mine :pensive:.

1 Like

I’ve only done 8 Mewtwo raids and have 7.

1 Like

I am almost proud of it.

3 Likes

What about today?

I’ve only just got to work.
Tick Tock the count down clock for out of time is ticking.
got 2 done with some randoms today. Still no Unicorn :pensive:
Some Pinap double Candy on a couple more junk ones.

Fri 12th Oct
22 days since T5 Raid
72/84
Best so far
x1 96% 15attack
x3 96% 14attack
x4 93% 15attack
x1 93% 14attack
x3 91% 15attack
x2 89% 15attack

MewTwo T5 Raids end 23rd Oct
11 Days left to find the Unicorn

1 Like

But the good thing of this week is the 96 IV 15 attack.

Next?