Powered up L40 Pokemon

One pretty formidable kitty now. :grin:

7 Likes

Very nice.
Serious question. What use will it be with that move set?

Looks like it already had one use.

The single best generalist as of now and the most powerful Psychic-Type
Can even 1v1 Machamp in some cases

3 Likes

Shiny lucky Groudon 4033 and shiny Rayquaza, 3784

3 Likes

Alrighty here is my new list (bold are effective hundos, italics)
Mewtwo
Mewtwo-SB
Mewtwo-SB
Kyogre
Kyogre
Kyogre
Groudon
Groudon
Dialga
Palkia
Garchomp
Garchomp
Rayquaza
Tyranitar
Rayquaza
Tyranitar
Tyranitar
Metagross
Metagross
Dragonite
Rayquaza
Tyranitar-SD
Tyranitar-SD
Latios
Latias
Giratina-O
Raikou
Zapdos
Moltres-SA
Gengar
Mamoswine
Glaceon
Blaziken
Weavile
Roserade
Machamp
Electivire
Gardevoir
Heatran
Rampardos

Lucky Chandelure is on its way
Victini is 100% getting maxed out the moment I get that cutiepie
Tao legends are going up as well once I get them

I look forward to eventually having a long list of maxed-out masterpieces like many of you have been posting.

When doing some housekeeping this week I was surprised to see how many dozen I had above level 35 (but not yet worth the cost to push all the way to 40), and these 3 maxed-out luckies that I hadn’t shared, yet. Baby steps for now, though…

4 Likes

Time to get back to MAXing my 100% Starter evolutions.

4 Likes

Ive stopped caring too much about IVs since it doesnt make much difference and Id rather have a maxed out shiny Groudon than to waste dozens of lucky trades before getting a nigh perfect one

2 Likes

Since I’m lvl 38 I can finally max out my Pokemon. :star_struck:

Raikou is lvl 39, don’t have the candy jet. (Spend 500k dust yesterday after reaching lvl 38 :sunglasses::yum:

5 Likes

20191017_185031000_iOS

To prep for Darkrai, this beast was leveled up. Cloyster was removed from the list after finding a hundo.

Updated list below, bolded are hundos.

Venusaur
Charizard x2 (one Shiny, one non-Shiny)
Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Ninetales (Alolan)
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Golem
Muk (Alolan)
Gengar
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Jynx
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Jolteon
Articuno
Zapdos (Shiny)
Dragonite
Noctowl
Crobat
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Quagsire
Umbreon
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Houndoom
Kingdra
Donphan
Blissey
Raikou
Tyranitar x2 (One Shiny, One Non-Shiny)
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Swampert
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Breloom
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Flygon
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Banette
Absol
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Infernape
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Togekiss
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina (Origin)
Melmetal

1 Like

You transfer maxed out Pokémon if you find a better one?
I always keep them for battles and in case somebody would be willing to lucky trade me another maxed out Mon for them

Remember how I said I do a unique species approach (Shinies excluded)? If a better one comes along, the old goes out. Lucky Trades I have are usually exclusive to Legendaries or Shinies, since most people here don’t want to trade for anything less.

We have a plenty of more casual players that rarely spend the dust so I already arranged 2 trades wirh maxed out TTars
I mean, you could somehow “de-rank” it or something, or just give it to someone else for a rare Mon

No one where I live wants a Machamp for a rare Pokemon. They only want Shinies. Don’t project your own experiences on other player bases.

I was simply asking if somebody in your area wouldnt mind sending you a pseudo-legendary first-stager in exchange for saving tons and tons of dust, dont acuse me of projecring “my experiences on other player bases”

I had already answered that question by saying most won’t make that kind of trade before you even asked.

Lucky Trades I have are usually exclusive to Legendaries or Shinies, since most people here don’t want to trade for anything less.

There is the odd exception, but it’s mainly for a VERY specific request, like I had one ask me to do a Lucky Trade for Bastiodon. That has only happened once. Out of the 96 trades I’ve done, only one has been such an offer. The odds of anyone asking for a Machamp at this point for a Lucky trade is next to nil, so it’s pointless to keep in the grand scheme of my gameplay choices.

In regards to Stardust consumption, I carefully choose when to level anything up and horde the rest. Lately, I haven’t needed to level up much of anything and I’m at 3.3 million. Sure, was it a waste of Stardust to level it up only to transfer it later? Mathematically speaking, yes. However, I level up what I need at the time, and the Cloyster had served its purpose as an Ice-type attacker during Rayquaza’s reign. I currently don’t need a Cloyster anytime soon if the upcoming Raid Bosses have anything to say about it, so it will be some time before I need to level up that Cloyster again, and by that point, I’ll have accumulated more than enough Stardust.

The same goes for Machamp. He saw plenty of use during the Regis and Dialga, but since it was very unlikely they would be coming back when I got the hundo, there was no need for me to keep it at the time. During that time, I had around 1.7 million Stardust, so I could level it up quickly if I needed to. I didn’t need to until yesterday, and I had 3.4 million at that point, and I’ve leveled up PLENTY of Pokemon between then and now, so I’d say that saving on Stardust is not an issue here.

I did the same exact thing with Sneasel tonight and Gengar. I won’t need an Ice-type for the foreseeable future (when I evolved it, it learned Ice-type moves again) so I felt no shame in getting rid of the 96% one I had. It saw PLENTY of use in the last year, but now that I have a better one, it can be retired and I can focus on the new one once I need one again, and I’m sure I’ll have plenty of Stardust for that when it comes. Same goes for Ghost-types. I won’t need them for a long time and I’ll have the reserves due to my calculated choices in level ups.

Now that this has been adequately covered, let’s return to the topic, shall we?

So you believe that people wouldnt accept a maxed out Mon almost for free? Ok, lets return to the topic
My Excadrill and Chandelure are getting maxed by now, I will almost run out of dust when they get there

If I am aiming for a maxed out Chandelure, which Litwick do you think would be a better choice for evolving and powering up?

1. CP 649 / IV 64 (6 / 13 / 10) / Level 25 - wild catch
  2. CP 408 / IV 73 (13 / 10 / 10) / Level 20 - research task reward

I’m inclined to go with #2 (given its 5-level head start).

For the other trainer, though (whose research reward Litwick is CP 417 / IV 89 (12 / 14 / 14) / Level 25), I’m much more ambivalent…

2 Likes

You could always go with a lucky trade - Chandelure isnt too important right at this moment so you could wait a bit
Otherwise, depends on how much stardust can you amass - is the 5 level difference a matter of 2 days of catching to you, or is it a week and a half?