Powered up L40 Pokemon

4 Likes

20190817_022928000_iOS20190817_023854000_iOS

Raikou was leveled up in anticipation for Suicune Day, while Manectric was a hundo and was due for a level up for Ultra League. Removed from the list before was Entei and Hariyama as superior IV-spreads were found for them. Bolded are hundos.

Venusaur
Charizard x2 (one Shiny, one non-Shiny)
Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Ninetales (Alolan)
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Golem
Muk (Alolan)
Cloyster
Gengar
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Jynx
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Jolteon
Articuno
Zapdos (Shiny)
Noctowl
Crobat
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Quagsire
Umbreon
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Houndoom
Kingdra
Donphan
Blissey
Raikou
Tyranitar x2 (One Shiny, One Non-Shiny)
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Swampert
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Breloom
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Flygon
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Absol
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Infernape
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Togekiss
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina (Origin)
Melmetal

It will probably be some time before I level up more, if the Ultra Bonus Unlock hints are any indication. Probably won’t be until the middle of September.

3 Likes

Nice one! Looks a bit like mine. :slight_smile:

Nice Gardevoir! No double fairy on it? Name sais Confusion/Synchronoise if I’m reading right. In the meta Gardevoirs only actual use is as a fairy type attacker, because as a Psychic attacker it’s outclassed by too many other Pokemon, including Alakazam and Espeon.

1 Like

Fairy doesnt really have much use though

At least way more use then a Psychic Gardevoir. An the best use will probably be in gen 7 with Guzzlord, Hakamo-o and Kommo-o. For now I use my Fairies as anchors in my Dragon counter teams.

Xerneas will exist by then, and Gen 7 is still two years away, Id say there’s no need to buy it now (although I did on my shiny)

Xerneas can’t learn Charm, so unless another Fairy-type move comes out, Xerneas might not even work. Also, Gen 5 has Hydreigon, which is double-weak to Fairy.

1 Like

But Hydreigon wont become a raid boss (or a strong Mon) so spending 75k dust just to battle a Hydreigon in a gym (from about May 2020 onward) and a UB in 2022 is kinda… Waste of dust

I wouldn’t be so quick to say what will or won’t happen. People might be using it in PvP because of its overall power (CP of 3625 with 256 Attack), so I won’t discount Fairy-types. They’ve been proving useful against Team Rocket as well.

Sure, it’s one of the weaker psuedo-Legendaries so far, but I’m not going to dismiss its strength until its movesets are revealed. THEN, we can talk more about it. Otherwise, it’s presupposition.

2 Likes

Its totally outclassed in both of its typings by his fellow pseudos though - and lets not forget that the 4596 CP monster is coming in the very samd gen

Assuming it doesn’t get a separate nerf at some point. Like I said, don’t be so quick to assume things will stay the way they are. Things can improve or degrade.

And thats exactly why should he/she keep only Synchronoise and not spend 75k dust on something that may not be worth it (unless he/she likes using Gardevoir)

And Kyurem doesnt have a setback ability so I doubt it

I’m talking about a CP nerf. Very few Pokemon were allowed to go well above 4000 without a nerf of any kind. I won’t be surprised if they nerfed it even further.

Thing is… 4596 is AFTER the nerf (and keep in mind Mewtwo got to stay at nearly 4200)
That thing is going to be insane

I won’t be surprised if they nerfed it even further.

Moving back to the original topic, I’m hoping that if Regigigas is coming next, the hundo Machamp I have will be leveled up. I won’t know until after the details of the Ultra Bonus Unlock are made, and likely won’t level anything up until September 16th.

Anything’s possible of course. I look forward to whatever anyone else is leveling up though.

I’m hoping before the month ends I’ll be able to duo a Rayquaza with two full teams of maxed-out Mamoswine. Here are the first two for that dream team.

I would already have those teams if I hadn’t missed the entire Swinub community day… :anguished:

1 Like

<offtopic>
I don’t know why everybody thinks it’s absolutely necessary to have two teams of fully maxed out Mamoswines to duo Rayquaza… It’s not… I have sucessfully duoed Rayquaza with my Level 39 friend several times… Wanna know what we are using? One team of 2 (me, fully powered) or 3 (friend, powered up, but not fully) Mamoswine, filled up with Glaceon, Weavile and Ice Beam Mewtwo. When the team faints, I use max revives, my friend even uses the suggested Pokémon (!!) , we still have 50-60 seconds left when Rayray is down… It might not be that cool or breaking any records… but who cares?
The currently boosted friendship bonus is definitely helping, but it should even be possible with “normal” best friend bonus…
</offtopic>

3 Likes

My desired approach in no way commented to anybody else’s ability to duo just as well (or even better) with other teams. Apparently it’s a sore topic for you, though; sorry for bumping into it like that.

For whatever it’s worth, both of my teams now are very much like what you describe for yours, but only one of them has the Mewtwo anchor – the other was using a second Glaceon that’s been superseded by another Mamoswine. It’s very easily trioed Ray with another person; maybe today I’ll hazard a duo attempt by myself. (Or maybe not; I’ll decide that later.)

1 Like

I’ve never talked about spending dust, so where do you get that from? I just advised to give his maxed out 100% Gardevoir a double fairy, because it’s way more usefull as fairy then as Psychic. I also gave arguments for that. I use Gardevoir as my nr 5 Dragon counter (I’m no fan of armies of 1 single Pokemon) and Togekiss is great in Team Rocket battles!

1 Like