Longest time defending a gym in Pokemon GO

Put back your Bear there…

I wish I could, but it’s occupied by a group of 6 Pokemon from my team. They’ve been there for over 2 months!

2 Likes

5 Likes

My current longest time

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m back again! :smiley: :muscle:

1 Like

My current longest time

1 Like

Ursaring has just returned to me. Interesting :thinking:

Maybe coincidental but I think not as soon as you post something showing your what Pokémon and a small pic that can identify where it is to someone that may know the location it comes back. Some people are and just just can’t help being buttholes.

That why I limit and edit what I show in screen shots especially when it comes to Gym activity.

This ones still in and counting

5 Likes

My longest streak must’ve been eight days.

1 Like

I was thrown out after only 92 days :confused:

Same here

1 Like

The longest I’ve ever been in a gym in a theme park

2 Likes

@Branebs do you still have some Pokemon with insane in-gym time?

Things have changed here since I started to add new Poke stops and Gyms. More people play now, so my Pokemon can’t stay in the Gyms very long. Currently, I have one Pokemon in a Gym from 3 days ago. Others stay for couple of hours or a day. Because of coronavirus, I don’t travel to other places, so I only visit local Gyms.
This is my longest time defended Gym in total.

4 Likes

Normally the gym close to home changes 2 or more times a day… Counting on that sort of. Missed the 50 coins, just 26. The gym I usually got stuck in for days has competition :joy: now I just hope his shift doesn’t run parallel… Otherwise we do kick each other out the gym all day long :rofl:

My current longest is 11 days and 10 hours, made by a Snorlax in a gym I never visited before then.

My longest time for a pokemon in a Gym was 68 days, sadly they got knocked out today, not that long ago too

5 Likes

Wow. That’s long