Level 40 trainer chat!

Have noticed the same thing here, seemed like such a drag to get to level 40, but I’m now there and have enough xp to have done 60% of it again.

Those 4 lucky eggs I got, I used 2 of them during Moltres Raid day. Won’t use other 2 until next Legendary Raid day. Haven’t used incense yet. Probably will on Beldum day if I can switch my work schedule to be off.

Right near @beales.com :astonished:

Still chipping away at TL40 x 3. And I also won’t do too many legendary raids like @Punica. Just too much $$$ to spend unless there is a good ultra box with raid passes.

And yes @bobbyjack8 it is easier now because of the friendship bonuses we all get plus the increase in raids everyone is doing (for the most part).

I’m not doing that many legendary raids tbh. I’m still under the 1k gold medal.
That said, i will go kinda all-out on gengar day so i’ll pop some eggs during those 3 hours to get some easy and fast xp. We won’t go “boss defeated drive-drive-drive, catch i mean time” like previously but a tad relaxer. Will play all and full 3 hours though

right now i’m at 51,5 million xp and my goal to get 3 x TL40 by new year is still on schedule.

Also, i’m starting to lower my investments in the game €€ wise. I’m not getting anything for it in return except XP. The shiny conspiracy is really hurting my gameplay and my overall enthousiasm for the game.

1 Like

I Will be level 40 before thursday night (my time) but i was curious about the table. Results:

There is a new home for this now.