Lets talk - (anything)

No reason to worry about it. If me and Cup got banned, imagine how low the traffic on this site would be.

2 Likes

We give the moderators a reason to exist

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::joy::rofl:

1 Like

IT IS FINALLY HERE

1 Like

In the dutch app store at least

2 Likes

@Jaxxon8 has been playing it. He really likes it. But he is 11. His friend code is
0039 7575 0664

1 Like

Maybe it is a good idea to put all wizzard stuff in a single tread like with Ingress. It might get messy like this.

3 Likes

@Kevin260709 made one.

1 Like

What do you think this augurs for the future of PoGo? And what are the implications for this site? Would it make sense to stake out a wizardsunitehub.com address? Or will the hub morph into a generalized niantic games hub?

2 Likes

Heard there is more stops than Pokemongo

2 Likes

That is correct. It’s because it’s based on spawnpoints, not on Ingress Portals. (Just parroting from what i read on Reddit.)

Yes and no, we don’t have an Ingress hub either. On the other side, HP can in potention outgrow Ingress multiple times.

Send a private message to Thorend about it.

Was Ingress ever nearly as popular as Pokémon Go?

Whatever the case, thanks for the info. I guess it all depends on the degree to which users here shift their playing time away from PoGo, to Potter. And how much Niantic plans to devote to continuing the events and releases for this.

Could Sinnoh possibly be the last region introduced to the game? Maybe that could be answered by somebody here who knows the anime series and main line games better than I do (which I suspect is probably over 99% of the membership here).

PoGo is enough for me.

1 Like

I’m level 4 on Harry Potter is pretty good

1 Like

Where’s everybody been it is being quietly the

Having fun playing with your wand?

3 Likes

Ever since I was 12 years old lol

But yes it is a good game so far

I am not going to play wizards unite since it only uses Google and Facebook, and those are two companies that try and sell our data

2 Likes