Lets talk - (anything)

Some people IN the Bay Area will be privately rooting for the Raptors, too…

And it could leave Kahwi a legacy of being a double dynasty-wrecker (having already crippled San Antonio last year by demanding they trade him).

2 Likes

just saw Detective Pikachu, enjoyed it

3 Likes

Yeah, my kids loved it.

1 Like

Saw it too, pretty good

1 Like

Possibly best movie of all time???

Would like a number 2, i saw alot of legendary statues.

1 Like

Best movie of all time is Sweeney Todd

@HLAJR how did everything go

1 Like

So far, so good… though not with my PoGo :grin: my mons hibernated… :grin:

Got hit the 2000 mark, no time to sort what to prune… no eggs to walk and hatch, bag’s full to even open a gift… so got no PoGo pressure anymore :joy:

But we got a lot of things going on in real life for the upcoming school opening in June, so still stuck with a more pressing things there… probably be back a month after school opens…

3 Likes

Lol my game has been freezing like crazy lately did your little one learn a lot thats good school is very important

1 Like

Yup! We’ve all been busy with her simultaneous undertakings… she already finished her summer class with a bang, and continuously going with her Kumon (japanese founded, math and reading kind of learning, if you have known that) class, plus my own teachings of Reading both in English and Filipino.

Just to equipped her in her upcoming Grade 1 class in June at her early age of 5 (7 is the usual age of the Grade 1). and the best of it, she is enjoying it all.

ME? Got stuck with Netflix on my spare time, from rewatching entire episodes of Designated Survivor, to watching all seasons of Shooter and now just finished 3 seasons of Homeland :joy:

1 Like

That is awesome it seems like you gave her a very good start most children I know don’t know half of what you’re talkin about by grade 1 she’s going to be the smartest one in class your a numeber 1 DAD

And I have took in kind of a break from Pokemon as well been doing a lot of fishing

1 Like

We hope so, though are only motivations is for her to be equipped for that Grade Level in spite of her early age… other scholastic recognition there after would be a blessing but not required.

Her enjoyment of the school is more than enough reward for us parent. She shows early sign of interest during her 2 years of age, always watching and remarking those students walking pass our house, with her on the gate, saying “they are now going to school”. and when we ask her if she would want to go to the school already, her answer is a definite YES!

So we decided to enroll her at an age of 3 years and 4 months, thinking it would just like be a day care or a nursery level, but her teacher assess her to be qualified to Kinder 1 Level. We think that they might just be overwhelmed, as our daughter was already conversant in English, compare to average children of her age in our locality, so we ask the school principal to re assess her, and then it was finalized, the principal says she will be bored if placed with the other children her age in the Nursery level where they just mostly sing, dance and play, draw and color, so she approved the teacher’s decision to have her in the Kinder 1 level. and the rest is history…

We also got a lucky chance that the Department of Education allowed a 2 year period where children not at age 7 are allowed to be in Grade 1, so she was issued a Learners Registration Number already, the conclusive ticket that qualifies a child to be in Grade 1. Come year 2020, every child in the entire Philippines will be already required to be age 7 or turning 7, 3 months after enrollment, before allowed to be in Grade 1, no matter if they are already knowledgeable in both Writing and Reading.

2 Likes

Just checked my account last night… but I was not yet excited to do anything with it :grin:

Perhaps after I could use my other phone to trade and have some space before I can catch again…

I just check the Hub website for news but seems nothing is that exciting… I also missed most of the MAY’s events…

1 Like

That is awesome man if she’s already this advanced I would assume that if later on she got tested she would be categorized in the extraordinarily gifted or genius categories especially with parents like y’all helping her and it is rare for a child that young to actually show interest in wanting to go to school you both have to be very proud parents

And yes there has not been much going on on go hub but most places around the world it is close to the end of the school year so I assume everyone is busy with that

And the May event in Pokemon go weren’t that interesting so you have not missed much

2 Likes

Great Thanks! We just want her the best in life… her PoGo account is one of her treasure :joy:

and the reason I was back after registering and stopping abruptly in 2016, I guess I have not foreseen the guaranteed lucky trade before :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t know if I would be happy with that, no exciting thing about PoGo that I missed??? We’ll that would be a little bit scary for like us PoGo fanatics :joy: that only shows time not well spent for most… I hope that will be over the soonest, enough to drag me on my feet once again.

2 Likes

The only good thing that’s happened in Pokemon lately if they released a few new Pokemon the Little Hippo and the crazy looking shark

1 Like

I get little excited with the 3 new little regionals, but still no time to get them yet…

2 Likes

Ill get you 1

1 Like

hope they will hatch soon in gifted eggs too

3 Likes