Lets talk - (anything)

Don’t know who made it and it is from 2016, but it’s hilarious:

https://gfycat.com/anothergrandantarcticfurseal-pokemongo-gaming

4 Likes

It is about that time. I agree.

1 Like

Question for those that have seen the Pikachu Detective movie.
Do you think you need to be a fan of Pokemon from the early days to really like it or not.
The Wife and Kids liked it a lot more than I did. Just didn’t wow me, just thought it was ok.

1 Like

I thought it was okay. Sure I enjoyed it, but the kids loved it. I watch the cartoons with my kids and this movie was much better than the cartoons.

1 Like

Zero involvement in anything Pokemon until Pokemon Go for me.

2 Likes

Me neither. Only started playing the game because son wanted to. I even had to get a new phone so he could play. Pokémon first came out when I was deployed to Okinowa, so I never really paid it much attention.

2 Likes

My wife liked it and she does not care for Pokemon she said all the monsters look cute but she said she would not watch it again

My older brother won tickets to go Fest sadly it is for the one in Germany and we are in the u.s. he is very upset lol

1 Like

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

That’s awesome. He just took tickets away from someone who could probably actually go.

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense why you tried to give him tickets for Germany though game is retarded

1 Like

As long as he doesn’t purchase them, they will go back in ticket pool

1 Like

I told him he needs to sell them

1 Like

You can’t. Each ticket is assigned to specific trainer

1 Like

I figured out a way around that

1 Like

Go for it then. Once I found out DC is getting a mini-event later on, I didn’t care about not going to Chicago

1 Like

DC is getting a mini event??

Started playing Rangers of Oblivion, pretty fun.

1 Like

That game is not available to me