Lets talk - (anything)

I didn’t read all 300k tweets. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Of course not. But isn’t there usually some mention (like in the news or by word of mouth) of the incident or event that triggers an avalanche of posts when one or more of the social networking services is overloaded like this? This place is the closest that I come to social networking, so I didn’t even know tweeting had bogged down.

1 Like

I assume the traffic was about or memesharing because the dead of Grumpy Cat.

So our assumptions seem to agree :slight_smile: ; I wonder if they’re both on-target…

Has anybody here got any details about this new “powerful” move (called “blaze kick”) we’re reportedly going to be able to use TMs to teach our Blazikens?

Just one month to go until day 365 of Pokémon Go. One month to get to lvl 37(Because 38 is definitely not reachable). 1250000 XP until 37. :thinking:
Eleven months have passed since I started on the 18th of June 2018. :thinking: about it, wow the year has gone very fast.

2 Likes

Finally new pokemon

2 Likes

Got my first of the new modules and just evolved a Glaceon. Neat.

Does this establish a different order of value for the different eevolutions? Which is more useful to have, Glaceon, Leafeon, or something else?

i would say Glaceon>Leafeon

2 Likes

Happy almost-anniversary, then, MrH.

1 Like

who ready for garchomp???

4 Likes

Tyrogues evolution is now showing. Hadn’t noticed it myself yet, but found it on Reddit

4 Likes

That’s a good thing

2 Likes

Confirmed that it shows (I have 3 Tyrogues, and one of them shows a Hitmonchan sprite in the evolve button, while the other two shoe Hitmontop sprites.

And agreed - with @Cup’s evaluation. Because even though it’s easy to determine with certainty which form will be the result of evolving a Tyrogue, it’s a good feature to have it automatically shown in the game (rather than making players know the trick for inferring it from the appraisal).

2 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

He’s ROFL. :rofl:

6 Likes

Started to wonder if this May will also have an Adventure Week event, like May 2017 & May 2018. If so, it’ll probably feature the release of Shiny Lileep and Shiny Anorith.

2 Likes

Or they just sneakdrop them like Seel.

1 Like

Probably not. I expect an Adventure Week next week, together with the Raid Events.

2 Likes

During Memorial Day Weekend maybe? They just waiting until Community Day hype to die down first

1 Like