Lets talk - (anything)

You should do 20 just be really sure.

2 Likes

Is it him?

1 Like

Nope. That is an old photo that you have sent me once :joy: that is from 1 year ago lol

2 Likes

June 25th, 2018😉

2 Likes

Oh, I’m across the road in the other gym. Left you in the gym :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just found this on Reddit. :rofl:

5 Likes

I sent 10 gifts to friends this morning and need to find 30 more before the day is over. After spinning Pokestops and gyms over 2 dozen times I have 2.

How many spins per-gift are we supposed to expect? Why doesn’t a spin give a gift as long as I have room for more and have been giving gifts (not discarding them)? Spinning ten stops to get 10 gifts to send seems like a reasonable expectation.

Maybe I should just devote my down time to Freecell instead and hope that 10 gifts to send magically show up in my bag by the end of the day? It can’t be much less successful than spinning stops and gyms as a strategy for gathering them

Later edit: Another twenty spins, TWO more gifts
 Good f’n grief already.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Creepika061116

1 Like

I normally spin 20-30 gyms/stops to get 10 gifts. I usually pull over to side of road and distribute them when I reach 10 because it’s such a pain in the butt to collect them.

1 Like

New Pokestop and Gym very close to home appeared overnight.
Pokestop is just out of range to reach from back yard and the gym is only 400m away.
The park across the road from home has no sign or Playground on it yet for a POI to get a Gym or Pokestop. I’ve often thougth about making up my own sign to put on the corner opposite my house to hopefully get one there one day :rofl::rofl: as that is a 1 Pokemon every hour spawn point now.
Playground equipment has been marked for installation at some stage as we got a flyer from the council last year some time.

2 Likes

Sorry for a while my computer was saying cannot log in with that IP address.
Although over the summer I probably will not be on as often as my computer is a school **chromebook and is going to be taken back in June.
I’ll try to keep on though.

2 Likes

Well, hey,
I am moving a mile down the road.
A mile nearer to a poke stop lol
There is a park within walking distance there

2 Likes

That’s pretty good man you can always use your phone

I swear I know that cat

1 Like

He died. Its all over the news

2 Likes

I used to get that almost every time I tried to login here. After some fixes were done here, I only get it occasionally. I have noticed, though, that if I stay connected to the net (keeping the same IP), it will let me log in here around 10 minutes later. See if that doesn’t provide a not-very-inconvenient workaround for ya.

1 Like

Twitter exploded. Over 300.000 messages in less then 7 hours.

Was all that traffic about grumpy cat’s death?

1 Like

I don’t need grumpy cat. I got grumpy dog

2 Likes